1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The Bunk which I refuel my car bike since last 1 year is a company operated Bunk. I was using the same bunk for my Petrol Punto and I am using same bunk for my Diesel Punto. Even I refuel my bike from that bunk.

I never faced any problem with my car/bike.

BTW does the Euro- III Diesel/Fuel exists. I dont think so. Can you please share the source of this information.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Euro-3 diesel has 350 ppm sulphar
    Euro-4 diesel has 50 ppm sulphar
    Less sulphar less deposit in engine

BTW I tried IOC pump. 100% sure of adulteration. But your car has satisfactory performance then definately there is some boost leake problem in my 90 HP
    I have handed over my car to Sanya Motors,Aurangabad for 1st service. Dealer seems good. Because he changed CSC without any hassle. Let,s see what happens.

PS - If you want real performance from your 90,then try the COCO pump on express-way. You will forget the hate bad bunks of Pune city
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@kedar , how u get these stickers , means what exactly needs to with vector files ? Where this stickers made ?
    We buying punto( may be white) so , i want to know that , hows cost it is ? please sent me vecto files too ( for future punto owner)(what is these actually vector files means ?)
    amargawade90@gmail.com sent it on these email id !!
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You need to go to the Local Radium shop handover the vector file to him. Then ask him to cut it down as per the dimensions required.

Please contact Grandeur he has same sticker on his ride. So he will give you contacts for Radium shop in Mumbai. If you are coming to Pune we can go to one of friends shop. He did sticker job for my Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Actually , i like to Punto instead of abarth (common people dont know what/who is abarth , they never seen ) , so its possible to punto name insteed of abarth ? ( font should be same as which on 'boot door')
    as soon as we book car , i will contact him !! :) , till sent me vector file...( can i edit it ? Via which tools/softwares?
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

You can have whatever you want on that stripe. Just PM me whenever you are ready with your car, I have shared vector file to a local sticker shop at sector 17 Vashi, you just need to contact him and he will do the rest (whatever name you want on that stripe). It's just 20 min job.

Good luck!
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thank u very much , friend....
    As soon my Dads gets promotion , we taking loan and buying Punto 1.4 fire ( may be in the march)
    as we booked our car , i will contact u :)
    and yes colour may be BNW (my mom like) but i want in black , but i changing my mind after seeing this stickers job....Punto BNW , we coming soon ;p

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

@Grandeur , where are u living ? In navi mumbai ? In which area? Im living near to Seawoods stn (sec23)

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

And studied at Sarswati college of engg. ( yes , its in kharghar :) )

---------- Post added December 21, 2011 at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was December 20, 2011 at 11:27 PM ----------

@Grandeur : in ur opinion , which colour is best for punto ?? ( no grey , and fox azure....)

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I personally like , white , black , wine , red!! :p
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@kedar : are these stickers are re-stickable ?
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Amar: They are no re-stickable.

I have booked an appointment for 2nd servicing (15k) for my Punto on 6th Jan 2012.

Please let me know about engine oil tank (dont know the exact word :-( )flush. Is it required. One of my friend suggested me to do it.

Suggestions are welcome :)
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

ohhh... means every time after waxing or re painting , we needs to buy it again n again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.