1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Tron,
    its ok i anyway i m learning other person perspective on car :) .
    But i want to know long time mean how much.. you have read "EPIC" review on TFI i guess, he is driving with Pets box + K&N filter stock from last 80k+ kms .. now i guess he have crossed 1lacks kms in his punto. he have not found any issue using this in long term. i guess 1lack kms its too much time for a car.

I personally driven my palio with k&N filter stock more than 12k kms and found nothing, its just give a better air supply to engine when it need the most.
    you feel very light to paddel your car and its move without issue.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    well that could be a case but i read review of Italia-Linea & he was running on k&n & although power was increased with bit more open breathing, he sufferd many problems. His trottle body was filled with oily dusty material. Also car started making some trouble. So i will say stock is better. Afterall FIAT did some R&D before puting that filter in our cars. Specially in Indian conditions its best to stick to stock filter.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

hi..
    why dont you give a thought on this... punto-full-1.JPG
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    While Putting Abarth strips on my ride, I researched a lot which strips to use. I shortlisted these decales also but selected another design of strips. Personally I dont feel that this looks sporty. Its just a simple design.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

As u said.. The stripes in the pic are simple...
    I was pointing out the roof..
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    You mean small IOC pump which is on left side on nagar road when we cross Yerwada bridge while coming from straight from Blue Diamond?

Please tell me the name of bunk if you know. It will be easier. & SMS me your cell no. Next week I am at Pune
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Bhai Actually I dont remember the name of that Bunk. But yes there is only one IOC Bunk at Yerwada.

Will PM you my number.
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Stop refueling at HP bunk at Fursungi. As per my info,Fursungi is outside limit of M. Corporation. So Euro- III diesel supply is thete. In addtion to that Fursungi is rural area. Grampanchayat is there. So great possibility of adulteration is there.
  10. Please send me the Abarth vestor file as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.