1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maverick

maverick Amatore

First of all congrats on the new car. You have got a really nice deal. 3 months back when I took my Punto 76BHP EPack I had to shell out 7lakhs. You are getting the 90HP for the price of 76BHP :)
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ All there was some mistake in my calculation calculation . The on road price of the car is around 7.24 lacs
  3. all the best bhai.
    the best car this side of 10lakhs(hatch backs)

the price seems to be a killer.

getting the car this month?
    will you be eligible for the petrol price diesel car offer?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Srikar thank you so much.

Yes I will be getting the car in this month only and I am eligible for the July offer.

Fingers crossed for great results.

Wish me luck guys to select correct option
  5. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    Congratulation Mr Kedar :)
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks sirjee
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys there is something confusion in FIAT Upgrade offer regarding the 50% Discount on Insurance.

Today morning I asked my SA to provide me quotation for 90HP Punto along with discounts offered.

As per FIAT upgrade offer, FIAT offering big savings on 1st Year Insurance Premium. When asked SA about what are do you mean by big savings then he said that it 50% discount on 1st years insurance premium.

When I received the quotation for the 90HP Punto he mentioned Less Retail Discount as discount on Insurance and which is Rs. 3000 only.

1st Year Insurance premium for 90HP Punto is Rs. 19787. So if we calculate 50% of this 19787 then it will be Rs. 9894.

Totally confused, today evening I will be going to showroom again to clear this confusion. If Rs. 3000 is discount is too less.
  8. maverick

maverick Amatore

What I heard is the 50% Discount on Insurance was for June month only. For July you will have to shell out the full insurance amount from your pocket. I think the dealer is just giving a 3K discount from his pocket. Looks like the only deal available now is the "Diesel for Petrol" and the 3 months Indian Oil diesel voucher.
  9. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    First in Congrats Kedar... M sure u'll luv evry sec in the white horse.. I've done almost about 600 Kms in 6days and luv everything about my white horse.. havent gone above 80 KMPH but waiting for the first service to get over ASAP so that i can cross the 80 mark and get to make use of all the 93 horses..

And about the offer
    Maverick is right... Yes thats what the dealer said when i got my 90 HP delivered last friday.. He said that the prices for this month has increased. I did calculate the price with June and July offer and if i had taken the July offer i would have ended up paying more for the insurance as compared to 5500 with June offer and also there was a 13K hike in OTR prices this month. It was 7.77 OTR in June and 7.90 OTR July. And the dealer also said that its 6800 Fuel vouchers and only 20 lucky winners all over india for the one year fuel voucher. So i backed out of the July offer and took the June offer where i also got Free extended warranty for an extra year...
  10. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    so how much is the otr after all calculation?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.