1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Even I insisted one of friend to buy Punton though he was going to book Polo Diesel. I informed him about the engine of Polo & Punto. Now he is going to buy Punto MJD :)
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

FIAT should give us commission or free fuel vouchers ;)
  3. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    A little marketing speak....

Brands like FIAT are categorised as High Resonance brands. Simply put the consumers are so engaged that they simple expect a lot - hence its either love or hate - no mid way!

Such brands are genrally niche and are found in top of their industry, where the customers/consumers are very well educated with their expectations from the brand/product....think about it, how many of us bought a FIAT because of a good offer or a great discount? We all know this baby guzzles petrol, has a slightly heavy steering in the city and has its share of worries.

For me, the drive to work and back every day, monthly once drive on the highway is enough to plaster a big smile on my face, and like a relationship, we accept what she is - nothing but the best!

For FIAT, all they have to do is to tweak their Marcomm efforts - harp about their Italian lineage, links with Ferrari and the drive which is simply the best - offers should be kept at the showroom level, their cars are exciting but their advertising is dismal - you need to drive people to the showroom and then play with offers.
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

Exactly Bro - the product is well engineered and one of the best in the market, but it is a PR \ Marcom disaster.

Interesting read about 'High resonance Brands'.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Totally Agree.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Short Trip to Lonavala

As TFI Pune meet was cancelled by our Enthu Pune members :rolleyes:, I planned a short trip to Lonavala. ::pP

We had food at Indijoe (Food was awsome). After that I took old Pune Mumbai highway for Lonawala. :p

While going to Lonavala I maintained speed of 67-70kmph with 100% AC on. To my surprise I got mileage of 28kmpl.

We went to Amby Vally Road, Lonavala. Had chai and Bhaji. The weather was awsome. Due to time limit we didnt enjoyed the weather for long time.

While coming back to Pune I stuck in traffic at Lonavala and this resulted in drop in mileage to 19.4kmpl from 28kmpl

PS: I saw more than 5 Lineas and 4 Puntos on Amby Vally Road. :eek:

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01287.jpg
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    A trip to Kaas Plateau near Satara

I visited Kaas Plateau on last sunday with one of my photographer friend. This trip was not planned, we had chat on FB at 11:30PM on saturday and left for Kaas at 6:30 AM on Sunday.

Kaas Plateau is near about 140 kms from Pune. UNESCO team also visited Kaas Plateau of Flowers to recognize the beautiful flowers.

Pune to Satara road is awsome (Mumbai Banglore Highway) from Satara to Kaas roads are bad. This Plateau is heaven for photographers. I saw so many photographers with fantastic camera and superb lenses and filters.

I will recommend this location to all Photographers from TFI.

I have limited pics with me as of now. I will share more photos very soon.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    kedarbendre, looking at the ABARTH close shot pic looks like the vinyl is getting peeled off. Think need to get it proper
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Fiat-Yamaha.

Yes vinyl is getting peeled off. Now I am planning to remove those vinyl and I am going make those graphics in High Quality Radium. I dont remember the name of that Radium but my friend is getting it for me. Approximate cost for Abarth Graphics in Radium is near about Rs. 1500.
  10. @kedarbendre, but won't radium damage the paintwork??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.