1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Phew So what you will suggest buddy. I want the same set up which you have on your car. I saw your car on Living Cars Show as well as in TFI Meet Video. How much you paid for all set up?

Awaiting for pics and thanks in advance for sharing pics.

@ Gurji smart number plate??? You mean to say UTSAV. I am going another kind of number plate. Which will cost me near about Rs.1200-1500 bucks.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  2. Is UTSAV legal in Chennai ? I liked the looks of the UTSAV number plate, I wish it is leagal. Kedar what is that "Another kind" anything special about it ? If so the PICS please.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Srida I will be getting that number plate for my car very soon. I will upload the pics once I am done with it.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i had seen these cheap ones when i was in thailand. the plastic is also not good on these. i think the clear lens will go black shortly on these.

better to buy better ones..the only problem is in case of even a small accident u blow off the 20k rs.

Phew- how did you spray it so accurately? what tools did you use?
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You also have black paint on headlight assebly then what about light spread. Does the projectors doing their job very well here.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Whether or not u have black paint doesn't affect, as a projector does not need the use of any reflective support, the lens itself helps to spread and throw light.....one of the uses of projector is to magnify the light so u don need any reflective support. This is y a good projector is very important or els there wont be the required light.

Harmony & Choas
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay thank you so much for clarification. As of now I am not thinking to upgrade to Angel Eyes as it is too expensive. I willl take some time for this mods.

But yes I will definatly do that on my car.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    nice angel lights. though i am not able to figure out one thing. how is it that the lens cover is removed? how did u seal it back?

hows the visibility in rain?
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bro its very easy just heat the glue tht holds the lens and remove it and then similarly add the same glue and stick it. Visibility in any wheather is smashingly killer

Harmony & Choas
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Phew, salute to your work bro! Your punto looking smoking hot. Big fan of projectors with corona wring from the time of old BMW 5series!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.