1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Kedar and others.... i am new to TFI... i am planning to buy a Punto diesel.... confused between 76hp Active and 90hp...
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vicky take my words, if your budget allows you to buy 90HP Diesel Punto then go for it. In 90HP u will get latest tech, very silent yet powerful engine, many features, which you wont get it in Active.

Go for Punto 90HP Punto

It is the VFM Money package. You will enjoy a lot with 90HP Punto.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hey Vicky. Welcome aboard.

If your budget allows you to go for the "Mighty 90", then there's no two opinions about it. The 90 is THE car to own in the hatchback segment. And the benchmark.

Go for it.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Phew I am sorry, I dont have updates as of now, so busy with work and not getting time for car.

I searching a painter who can paint my cars taillights in transperent black, so that it will give smoked effect.

Got an Info from Vighnesh about clear coat paint & in search of that.

I tried carbon fiber on dashboard, but the plastic grains are not allowing vinyl to be there, so dropped that plan. I will be using CF on fog lamp holders.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kedar : r u planning to get the complete tail lights smoked??? looking at your rides pics I think u should only get the indicator and side reflective part smoked that will look better as your ride has more of a red-white combo
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Phew Idea is good. Side Reflective part means which part can u please upload the pics or highlight it on tail lamps pics.

I saw your car with Projector and angel eyes. I also want smoked headlamps but afraid of moisture inside the light assembly. Here in Pune and Mumbai people are ready to do that kind of jobs but they are not assured about the quality. I spoke to Aniket yesterday abt the smoked headlamps and he said it is possible but without assurance.
  7. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    kdar try somthing lyk this

272210_243650625645843_100000027210849_1091184_98700_o.jpg

abarth punto.jpg

90HP.jpg
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anyone from forum want to exchange the Silver front grill with Black Front Grill.

I am looking out for Black Grill for my MJD Punto.

Also I have spare silver front grill for Petrol Punto. If anyone interested then please let me know.
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is wht I was talking about

Harmony & Choas
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Do we paint it or we put sumfilms?? :p