1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kailash I got my car very late as I went to the showroom after office hours.

Yes I will be uploading few more pics tomorrow.
  2. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Bro it luks killer.. better pics would do more justice tho ;) the only thing i personally dint like was the RED Diesel sticker on the fuel lid
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Next mod is DIY.

Smoked Taillamps and thinking about smoked headlights.
  4. The Car looks a killer now, get those mudflaps removed, they are the only cheap item on your punto now
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@kedar: You have got a stunning car - the Abarth stickers looks nice.
    The car begs for better pictures :-D Do treat us soon with loads of good pics of your beauty.

Do post wip snaps of smoking the lights - it will help many.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Kedar where are the pictures in the day light. Also I feel the DIESEL should be removed as its spoiling the looks.
  7. the white mud flaps and the diesel decal have to go off.i have removed my rear mudflaps alone as they make the rear look worse.the front one is kinda ok.If i were u i would change the alloys to something similar on the abarth.

On a different note i booked a white active first as i wanted to do all the abarth stuff then decided against as it was not the pure white as in abarth GP.this was a dull shade.But now seeing your punto i feel i could have gone for BNW
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Vighnesh previously the shade of white was dull, now a days pure white is coming on FIAT cars.

Talking abt the mudflaps I wont be able to remove cause the roads in my area is not that good, so it has to be there.

@Kailash I am bit busy some work, family function.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Kedar, Please post some more pictures where we get a better view of spoiler(covering full car). What I miss in the car is the Abarth wheels. In Abarth tyre fully fill the space. In that resaon I like the wheels of Polo. How do you feel the car in city traffic ?
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No Kailash . Sticker of DIESEL should be there.

Otherwise petrol pump attendent will top up Petrol instead of diesel.
    Because of super refinement of 90 HP MJD, petrol pump attendent can do mistake.:D
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.