1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tron yes the Abarth Dashboard trim is on paper as of now. I am collecting comments from you guys.

Do you have any idea where do I get that "P" in Pune/Mumbai.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    well first you tell me, in which type you want it?? Chrome/plastic/sticker?? I'll suggest to go with chrome! Its simple, go to tass & ask them for punto's name badge(same one at rear on your punto) & just put punto's ''P'' on dash.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am chatting to Aniket on facebook. He has sticker with him. Tron this came into my mind when I was in office. Tomorrow I will be going to get my car & will be posting order forPunto logo
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Kedar I can get you chrome sticker made of radium for the dash. Basically its radium sticker which is in chrome colour. Hope that will help. As far as stickers for my car they are done and I have updated my thread in the long term section.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  5. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ kedarbendre
    i gotta say that pictures of yours rang the bell in the head ..
    it surely would be a great idea to do such thing, may be you are motivated enough and has the brighter picture to get the work done ..
    i would love to see the after work whn you are done ..
    also can we get the ABrath vinyl on a exotic red Punto ? if yes then wat color should it be ? white, light gray, black ? or wat... cuz the red abrath vinyl on white punto is SMokin hot ..
    i literally stared at kedarbendre's white punto for 1 minute..
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    yep kedar aniket did it in red but it suit for his car's color. while in your case i'll insist you to go for chrome punto badge it'll look amazing! Even if you want to go deep in abarth DNA then one more suggestion, get your rims painted in mat finish black color. It'll be some serious stuff to make over your punto to abarth! What do you think??
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    Chrome punto badge ??
    sry man but i didn't get you, plz show a example pic.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Tron A big no for Black Alloys. I am not fan of Black but yes I can think about the white alloys same like Abarth.

@ Tarun Chrome Punto badge means the Badge we have rear side of our car. Left hand bottom corner. Tron is saying that use P from Punto
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    is it lyk this :p its a red vinyl over chrome

264125_10150219078208230_542623229_7189277_2575480_n.jpg
  10. @bhai,

The brake feature qualifies for "Linea/punto Did you know series".
    -Sat

@Kedar,

Please refrain from adding any tuning box to 90HP, once you cross 15-20Kkkms , you can see your car is quickest on the road with out ay of these modifications.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.