1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My car is in SahakarNagar Body Shop of Pandit Auto for Paint Job. Today evening I will get my car back.

As I am going to paint Break Calipers what all points I have to check if work has been done properly.

Got the thin, Black transperent Suncontrol film to make the tail lights and headlight blackened/smoked. I will be doing DIY tomorrow. Got the Suncontrol film for Rs. 10/sqft. :cool:
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Cool kedar, I ask waiting to seal more ideas from you now, man I never thought some sticker job will pimp the ride so much, its been attracting many eye balls since I did it, stands our of the crowd.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You also done the abarth graphics on your Punto Kailash? If yes can you please share pics.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Abarth Dashboard for my 90HP

Guys I am currently working on Abarth like Carbon Fiber Dashboard styling for my 90HP.

I am uploading a demo pic which is edited in Paint.

The Dark Black Portion of the dashboard will be covered by Carbon Fiber.

Please share your comments on below pic. :devilface

059.jpg
  5. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    can't say much .. but i'll say better get sum other color if possible ..
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tarun it wont be a full black it will be carbon fiber. Please refer spoiler of my car.

Some other color means which color? Can you please suggest me other color.

I think above edited pic is of Linea interiors. I have one more pic of Punto 90HP. Have a look.

Fiat-Grande-Punto-Sports-90-HP-Interiors.jpg
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Just got a call from Pandit Sales Advisor for the update on the paint job of the car.

Painting mirror is in progress.

Tasks pending for tomorrow.

1) Break Calipers to be painted
    2) Chrome Silence to be fitted.
    3) Front Left Hand Power Window making noise while moving upwords at the end.
    4) Smoked Tail Lights. ( Will think once abt the Smoked Headlight once done with the Tail Lamps )
  8. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    I know its very late in the day, but heartiest congratulations Kedar I envy u lolz> i was meself planning to upgrade to diesel consideng the petrol costs but refrained> happy driving.... I want to drive her when we meet next.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mihir thank you so much. Now I enjoying Diesel :)
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    waiting for the first look of pune's the one & only ''abarth'' kedar! Post pics Asap! Cant wait anymore!
    One suggestion for you kedar,though you are trying to make your punto total abarth look like, dont go for carbon fibor interior. It wont suit the cabin, keep th the dash as it is. One thing you can do with your dash is put that punto's symbol(P) on passenger side of the dashboard, it'll more justify the look of your abarth:cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.