1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Today I am going to drop my car to dealer for painting the mirrors and break calipers. I informed Sales Advisor Rahul Joshi that I will be coming to showroom at evening & will drop the car.

I will upload the pics once painting job done.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Nice Writeup Kdar Bhai! :)

You can consider the race-chip instead of the pete's!
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks Jishnu. These mods are queued for a long time when I was using 1.2 Emotion Pune. I read an article on www.motorbeam.com about the 90HP Punto is not 105HP that time only I decided to get these kind of performance kit. I have very limited knowledge about the performance kit & research is going on and you all are there to help me.

BTW this cant be done very soon but yes I will do that.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Sure we all will help you! :) No probs, Race-chip will be available anytime! :)
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Kedar bhai get any performance mod done after your car has travelled atleast 5-7,000km's. So that the engine can properly run itself before performance mods are kept on it's head. :p

Gurjinder
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    yes Gurji. I already completed 1000km on my 90HP Punto

As of I am Bankrupt so cant afford any kind of mods for my ride
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  7. How did I miss ur Abarth Pics all these days. My Bad. Your Abarth, That is what we call it as Smashing Look. Congrats Kedar.

Paint them in Red ??? Waiting for the Pics.
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Kedar - I must say I am really impressed with your car and the way you are converting it to the abarth - way to go boy. What a transition from the 1.2 to Abarth look alike.

I am also planning to follow your cues - can you send me the vector files so that I can get them printed here. By the way its Vinyl or Radium??? Also what is the length and height of the sticker
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks Kailash for the compliments. Lekin picture abhi baki hai mere dost.

Yes I have Vector file with me now. I will be sending that file to few of TFI members also. Today evening I will sending the file to you guys.

Kailash its glossy red vinyl. Dont use Matt red it wont look good. :thumbs down

@All

My cars MID started throwing magical FE figures. Today I was on the way to office. I reset the MID at home & moved to office. When I reached at office the MID was showing mileage of 22.5kmpl for the distance of 15kms.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tomorrow I will be getting my car with

1) Mirrors and Break Calipers to be painted.
    2) Chrome Silencer

Done small sticker job. Will upload pics tomorrow.

www.teamfiat.co.in written in front and rear number plate
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.