1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Don't you think black roof will absorb much more heat and will make the car even warmer??? BTW anyone wanna paint the brake calipers in bangalore, please dont hesitate to contact me, i now a person who does that for low cost! :)
  2. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Hi Kedar, Can you send the Vector file of the abarth stickering broh..
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have word with my friends and most IMP my GF & all of them said that it will look like cool cab/taxi. :lol

As of now NO for Black Roof.

Ferobian can you please PM me your email address so that I can send you the file. I didnt collect the updated/corrected vector file from Radium shop, I will going there on this weekend.

Yesterday I played with my ride. The ride quality is awsome, handling is superb than the 1.2 Emotion
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    :ban
    time to get some good friends :rage
    black roof looks uber :cool :cool
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Kedarbendre

Nice write up on carwale.com. Hopefully, this will get more people interested in the Punto.

Regards
    Johnny
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes Johnny my intension was the same. I am going to post the review on www.motorbeam.com also.

Guys how to disconnect the call from Blue & Me. I am unable to disconnect it from the Steering mounted controls.

How to use Message Reader. I am done with Pairing, copying phonebook. Whenever I go to Msg Reader--->Read last it says no message.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
  8. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    You'll have to have a compatible phone to use the msg reading. I have a SE X10 and all the other options work apart from the Message reading thing. When checked in the Blue & Me site it says that the SE X10 is not compatible

My replies in BOLD

And bro my email id is ferobian@gmail.com.. so send it when you get the file.. Thanks bro..
  9. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    @ Kedar : You'll have to long press the call button on steering to disconnect a call

And about the message reading option you'll have to have a compatible phone. I have a SE X10 and its not fully compatible :( so i cant use the msg reading thing but all the other options work.. when checked the Blue & Me site it has a list of devices which are fully compatible and few are not fully compatible. The Nokia e51 is fully compatible i guess.

And my email ID is ferobian(at)gmail(dot)com please send it when you get the file. Thanks bro.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks ferobian, I will send the file by this weekend.

I am using BlackBerry 9530 Storm. I think it is not compatible with Blue and Me. Except Message Reader Everything working fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.