1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Kedar bhai --->:car

::T
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Apologies guys I am late.. that was not me its Punto :lol

First let me thank

Grandeur, Amogh to help me when I was selling my 1.2 Emotion & insisted me to buy 90HP Punto.

N Kiran for taking effort for me to send spoiler from Hyderabad to Pune

J Ravi sir to send me PM for Kagu 3D mats.

and not but the least all TFI members to be there with me at each and every moment.

:up :up :up :up
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We demand some pictures quickly.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys to be very frank. The buying experience was not at all best. It was the worst buying experience I ever seen in my life and as of now I dont want to comment on that. I will blame Pandit Auto as well as FIAT for delay in delivery. The car was delivered to me by delay of 3 days. I am totally disappointed by this delay.

So lets come to the buying experience.

The expected delivery of the car was on Saturday 23rd July. The car delivered to me from stockyard and not from the showroom on Wednesday 27th July.
    As delivery of the car from stockyard I dont have nothing much write about it. When we reached to stockyard it was not washed & ready to delivery, here 2 hours wasted.

I got the car @ 5PM, so now I have to drive near about 45kms from Stockyard to my home. I started my journey and I was so excited and forgot everything about the worst buying experience. The drive was superb. I observed that I have to very careful cause this car has very good pick up in 1st, 2nd & 3rd gear. This is my first Diesel car. Once I reached at home Pooja performed by my Parents and we all were happy.

28th July.

I went to the Pandit Auto to fix
    1) Number plates
    2) Blaupunkt GTx663 Tri Axial Speakers in Doors
    3) Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    4) Punto Door Sill Plates
    5) Filming

I reached at Showroom at 10AM and everything done at 1PM. I am happy with the Blaupunkt Speaker but damping required. Came home at 3PM had food & slept for a while and believe me it was very sound sleep after so many days. At 5PM went to the Indian Oil Pump to fill the Diesel using Indian Oil Power Card.

Filled the diesel of Rs. 1600 using card.

Procedure to use the Power Card.
    The default password was 0000, once you enter this password it will prompt you to change the password & this password you have to use everytime when you fill Diesel.

Now Diesel tank was full I went to the Pune Mumbai old highway for long Drive and it was pleasure.

Now time for pics, Right now I dont have good pics but still here are some pics at the time delivery

IMG00168-20110727-1454.jpg

IMG00181-20110728-1049.jpg

IMG00178-20110727-1646.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  5. nice car!!
    but remove the mats if possible. they spoil the look of the car i feel!
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    nice pctures! pls post pictures after fixing the rear spoiler and graphics too.
  7. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    Hey,

Congratulations Kedar!! :)
  8. Congrats buddy:) on the new white horse of urs...
  9. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Congrats kedar. The car looks Awesome.
    Yesterday I recd a call from Pandit Auto and they asked me to visit the stockyard and see the car. But after some time they called up again and told me that instead of you going all the way to the stockyard we will get the car to the showroom and you can see it in the showroom directly. Now I am not sure if the car has actually arrived even in the stockyard OR not. So far no call from them. Let's wait and watch. Even if they call now I may not be able to go to check the car today as there showroom is too far from hinjewadi where I work. Will probably do the PDI tomorrow.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Niranjan keep calling them and ask them to get the car ASAP. If the car is in stockyard then there wont be any problem. You will get it on time if registration formalities completed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.