1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Gurji the car is coming tomorrow. Cars delivery is already delayed by 2-3 days by Dealer/FIAT.

Yesterday I gave peace of mind to FIAT Sales Team Lead and Sales Advisor.

On last Saturday they promised me that the delivery will be done on wednesday by 12PM. But yesterday they were saying that will give you delivery by 6PM as registration formalities are pending. :confused

I told them that if you dont give me delivery of the car by 4PM, I will mark mails to all of your bosses right from FIAT to Pandit Auto. :firey
  2. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hey Congrats on your Punto!
    It happened with me too..in fact on the delivery date itself! Had gone with my entire family to pick the car..and then after waiting for 2 hours they tell me the car wont be delivered as they could not register my car!!

I shouted the hell out of them that day...(was shouting like Sunny deol... ha ha!:punch).

If it's Rahul jadhav who is your SA, he was the one who finally drove my car to home that day( was new to driving). And My SA was on leave that day!:uh
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vikrant I am totally disappointed by this buying experience. This was happened too when I bought my 1.2 Punto Emotion in Sept 2010.

If they wont give me car on time tomorrow then I will sue them & that for sure.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Spoiler wrapped in carbon fiber.

Abarth Graphics done, cutting needed & that will be done tomorrow morning.

IMG00166-20110727-0046.jpg

IMG00167-20110727-0046.jpg
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys I am unable to sleep. Awaiting for my car.
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey Kedar where r u? No update or am I missing something?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2
  7. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Kedar !!! we are waiting for updates ! Please post PICS ASAP . Am dying to see those graphics and the spoiler and the rest of the goodies !
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    His facebook status reads that he has got leaves for Wed, Thurs and Friday from work. Chutti le kar bhaag gaya Kedar gaadi utha ke showroom se 90Hp waali. :p
    kedarbendre likes this.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Haha!! Very true paddleshifter! :D
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Update- Kedar is back on facebook with some photos. I leave the rest for Kedar to update. I don't know when he will be here. He's too excited. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.