1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Royal bodyguard to my tigress Machli!!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by zenwalker, Sep 7, 2016.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    After along thought process, confusions, U turn decisions, discussions, googling and going berserk, i finally booked and got the Royal BULL.

My second love started after doing the LEH ride http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/ride-to-shangri-la-enchanting-terrain-transpiring-zen.14689/ around last year. The transpiring experience always kept bombarding my thought process whenever i get to ride friends bikes or see one on the road.

Around 6 months of such endless confusion, i finally went ahead and booked the bullet 500C. For many reasons, i went ahead for 500CC, just how i went for 90HP over 75 ;)

IMG_20160907_182405.jpg

Even my cutie pie loved the ride!!
    IMG_20160907_175636.jpg

More pics shall be added as and when i take the BULL out ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2016 ---
    So any Bangalore FIATian bullet rider? Lets ride! ;)
  2. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    :happy: 90 VS 75! 500 Vs 350! ROFL! Dimag Ki Batti Jhala Dena ya Yeh Dil Maange More!
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Lol hehehe true that!
  4. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations Zen walker, Fiat + RE what a lovely combo. They compliment each other. Even I own TB 350 , 75 HP + 350 combo ;)
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks buddy. Yep they truly are an spectacular combo.
    Good that you own TB. Lets ride places then ;)
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Nice! Very. Esp since you do road-trip, cruise a bit, eh?

What fun (in the end cars, even Fiats, are just boring and placid, na?)!

Me i similarly team up the t-jet with the other italo-desi original-yet-llocall-maal: a vespa vx125. Even like it better than the Fiat, by a distance. Admittedly, yellow, rather than black. ;-)

Ride safe, and sound, man!

cheers

@zenwalker
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @prabhjot thanks.
    Yep very much true. As they say, walk to enjoy n learn nature and world completely, a bit less when u ride but u shall feel it and even lesser when u drive!!
    I do trekking to feel deeply, now I am gonna ride to feel as well. Certainly fiats never fail to entice me and the fun driving!
    prabhjot likes this.