1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A quick Tea Meet on sunday, 13th march

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by FastLove, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Next time i am also not gonno miss the MEET :lol: :lol: :drinks
  2. Will ensure that next time I make it with my T-JET unless busy in important work.
  3. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Hi Guys,

I am sorry for not stopping by and being part of the meet. Sanjeev did call me on Saturday to inform me about this plan for Sunday morning and I got Shahjahan's message too. I didn't know the exact details of where everyone was meeting. I was heading towards Kharghar with my Father In Law. Palm Beach road is extremely tempting to fire up your engines full throttle. I was going at speeds of more than 130 Kms/hr. That's when I spotted the bunch of Fiat cars lined up with Sandeep and Shahjahan clicking pictures. I tried to slow down but it was tough to come to 0 from 130 plus my father in law had wanted to get back home soon. So I decided to skip the meet and finish our business.

It's been quite some time that I have met everyone and I also haven't been that active on the forum. Somebody plan again a chai meet somewhere in town and I promise I'll be there in my fiery red Linea. ... Well fiery or not but I sure love her.

Sorry again for not slowing down enough and stopping to say hi and have that cuppa chai.

Best Regards,

Raj Bajwa
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    @raj ji - absolutely no problem mate. Just note that the next tea meet party is on you :p

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Right said, This is the Penalty for not stopping for a Second, I will specially come down from Kuwait to have a Tea from rajbajwa :lol: :lol:
  6. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Sure thing. If the tea party is on me then everyone will have to come to Borivali :) This part of the city is famous for the National Park. Maybe we can have a meet inside the park. It'll be quite intriguing to go in the woods with our cars. ... Just a thought. I am game for any place in Mumbai.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am also IN but in the month of july/Aug, :traffic count me IN, in any meet in mumbai or nearby place :car