1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A quick Tea Meet on sunday, 13th march

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by FastLove, Mar 11, 2011.

1. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    FL, VP Here are the pics
    The Head Start
    DSC_2792.JPG

Mini Meet - 1
    DSC_2803.JPG

Mini Meet -2
    DSC_2800.JPG

Mini Meet -3
    DSC_2805.JPG

Deven Joined with his Tuscan Wine
    DSC_2807.JPG

The Late Comers!!!!
    DSC_2809.JPG

The search for Chai Tapri was over... Finally
    DSC_2810.JPG

You may spot me in this
    DSC_2813.JPG

It was time to go back...
    DSC_2822.JPG
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    We did miss some of you....
    @pioneeraaron
    @vahanpujari
    @anand27 (no tjets :-/)
    @raj bajwa

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  3. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    @andy and TroN too ::O
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    And taarak ( tnd ) ..... :)

5. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Hi Guys, Thanks to ALL who turned up for the meet..!! it was a Fantastic sunny morning yesterday and with some Enthusiasts like you guys the Half a day was well spent ::T

Me and Nikhil were the Early Birds to reach the spot ::D @8:30 am Nikhil called up that he is coming to pick me up, we started from my house at around 8:40 am reached the sport within 10 mins, i think guys who earlier sat with Nikhil know his driving style :mrgreen:

Nikhil was feeling hungry and we reached the spot early so we went for some snacks at the Restaurant near nerul, suddenly Amit called, i am marking his words "Kalti Master Kidhar Hai" ::D i told we are there at the restaurant and Amit turned up at the restaurant shortly. From there we went to the Lake sport where we were supposed to meet. There we discussed about the beauties, and did a 0-100 Run on Nikhils GP 2 times, and the timings were sweet 15-16 seconds ::OO

After that, Fastlove, nmp, Darkshooter, Sandeep, Devansn showed up and Raj Passed us with blistering speeds :) in his linea with his Father In Law. At last Aniket & Mayur turned up. After some Gup Shup, we went up to the Parsik Hills, on that stretch Fastlove gave his Linea to me, Man..!! he doesent need a T-Jet, the roar from the Engine was Addictive simply awesome, it felt i was driving a sports Car, Really i mean it ::T the car climbed the Parsik hills bends in 4th Gear :shocked only place i up shifted was some steep bends where we slowed down a bit, AWESOME..!! Amit left early due to his office commitments.

We spent some 45 Minutes to 1 hour there at the Top of the Parsik hills, in the meantime Nikhil also went off due to some work commitments, But the main thing in the Agenda of the Meet was the "Chai" and hell we didnt got a cup of tea :lol: so all of us decided to go down the hill and atleast fulfill the agenda of havng a Chai Meet. After searching for a Tapri, we settled down to Restaurant where me and Nikhil had some snacks in the Morning. It was becoming hot at around 1:00 pm so instead of having Tea we had some Cold Drinks and Chaas, we spent around Half an hour in the Restaurant and then took the parting shots and sped away in our beauties :)

Then me and Fastlove had some work at the Fortune Motors Nerul, we took his brother and went off to Fortune. We were there till 2:00 pm then Fastlove dropped me at a nearby Bus Stand from there i came home, Ahh it was an awesome feeling to meet you all after such a long time ::T

Thanks to All again for showing up on such a Short Notice, love the spirit of you guys..!!

I took some pics, i will upload tonight. And apologies for a long post ::V
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    Tried to Contact Andy for calling him to the Meet. But whenever we dialled his number some absurd announcement was coming, Couldnt get through him.

I sent a message also, but didnt got any reply. Andy brother we missed you.

@VP, we would have liked if you could also come for the meet, but we can understand that it was a long distance to cover for you :)
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thank you sanjeev for that lovely detailed report.

The enthusiasm we share does not care for chai vai....chai was always a bahana..... And why do you think i told you to bring tea from home :D

8. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    Thanks Dude..!!

:evilsmile That was Awesome Brother..!! Tubelight you know, i got it very late.
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Awsome Pics by all of you ::T You Guys had a nice time :mrgreen:

@fastlove

At the function whole time my mind was at the meet thinking bout u guys and the fun u guys must be having...Buddy m reaching 5000kms soon ::D

@sanjeev

Thats a nice write up sir..

@nmp

very gud u threatened grandeur and fastlove ::V they all drive heavy footed leavin us behind and lost :boxer

*is ready to get bashed by sandy & fastlove at the next meet,runs for cover* ::D
  10. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    Thanks Aaron, hope you would be there next time when we meet..!!