1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A quick Tea Meet on sunday, 13th march

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by FastLove, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

damn! wanna cum but ma linea is not available!! dad gonna tk linea & i don wanna cum to meet u all with ALTO ::V :lol: ...HUH better luck next time 4 me! :sadblue
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Seems you guys are still enjoying the gup-shup meet !!
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

i so damn missed this meet...damn damn damn :sadblue
  4. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    It was a fun-filled meet and chance to meet some TFI members. Some pics from my side.

5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I'm facing a problem while uploading multiple pictures. :hit

So here is the first one,

Meeting all the 'Virtual World' guys in person was a great experience. Thanks FastLove for initiating the meet. ::T And thanks to all the members who were present in the meet. :up

6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Hey guys,

Looking forward to more pics. some closeups of you all would be nice. With long shots, you guys still remain virtual I know the effort it takes to get together a bunch of diverse folks and the satisfaction thereafter :up

7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Meeting all the 'Virtual World' guys in person was a great experience. Thanks FastLove for initiating the meet. ::T And thanks to all the members who were present in the meet. :up

I was not aware of the place but got a call from FL (fastlove). He told me that he will be waiting for me near Nerul Flyover. But I was the first to reach the place. ::V
    We reached Palm beach road and parked our beauties. Sanjivan & Nikhil joined us soon, followed by Amit. The main thing was to be seen / discussed was FL's Linea and its modification (or upgradation :confused ) While the guys were discussing I was trying to steal some time to click around. In the meanwhile - Carvan bhadata gaya... grandeur, darkshooter, deven joined us. The late comers were Aniket & Mayur. :devilface But Amit left for the office.

We then went to the Parsik Hill. FL zoomed ahead of us and we (I & Aniket) were the last one. We both were not knowing the road and got lost. :uh
    Aniket finally got in touch with grandeur and he rescued us ::V Woh Chai - Jiske karan yeh meet rakhi thi woh sab bhool gaye. Finally I threatened FL :lol: and we all came down to find some 'Tapri'. 5 minute search went in vain and we finally settled for a hotel. It was a hot day and everybody preferred something cold instead of Chai. ::D
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :clap Am happy to see the meet you had with the Fiatians, but very sad also that i missed it, anyways hope to be in the gang when i am there as promised by my fiatians that will meet again, How was the visit to Fortune motors and and views on by the passer bys :cool:
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Who finally made it -
    1 . Sanjeev
    2. Fastlove
    3. Nmp
    4. grandeur
    5. Nikhil
    6. Amit
    7. Darkshooter
    8. Aniket
    9. Sorry about forgetting this name...aniket .. Please help.
    10. Deven

Interestingly, deven was passing by and joined us. He had not seen this thread. So, probably a first in tfi history :D

Raj bajwa passed by at 100+ kmph in his red Linea just waving at our line up of Fiats.... :-o

Overall, an interesting couple of hours spent with all.

Guys, please post the pictures and your individual reports :)

Thanks nitin and sumit for the pictures.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  10. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Added the missing name now. :cool