1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Proud TFIan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Unmesh Deshpande, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Unmesh Deshpande

Unmesh Deshpande Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello All Mates,

I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Unmesh from Nagpur a proud owner of FIAT Punto Grande 1.3 MJT Emotion Pack. My passion is wildlife photography and arranging wildlife tours. The technical discussions and the travel tips at this forum has helped me to plan my road and jungle trips quite often. I had purchased the TFI Keychains and they gather the attraction of the friends and associates quite often and gives me the feeling of belonging to this wonderful group.

I have ordered the prestigious TFI Stickers and await the FedEx guys to deliver.

Thanks all for all the information on this forum.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Hi Unmesh, welcome to TFI. Do start an ownership thread and document your experience with the Punto.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to see your passion, and we would certainly like to see details on few of your jungle trips and photography. Enjoy your stay here.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

I guessed it right. we work for the same company :) next time you come to Pune, let us meet up.
    do post pics of your Grande! Welcome to TeamFiatIndia!
  5. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Hi Welcome to TFI.

I like the word 'proud' before owner in case of fiat buyers. It gives an immense feeling of owning a charm. Definitely everybody here felt the same and so you are.

Welcome to this wonderful group of enthusiasts people from every part of India, people from all age groups and various areas of work. Have a great time here.

Awaiting a detailed ownership thread and photo of your ride.

Happy revving!
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Unmesh, welcome to TFI :)
  7. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Umesh,

Welcome aboard. This is truly and wonderful forum and I have gained a lot of insights into many things

The learning has been great here.

Hope you also enjoy every minute of your stay here.

Do write some travelogues, you being a wildlife photographer, would be immensely pleased to read it.
  8. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Welcome to TFI umesh :)
  9. Unmesh Deshpande

Unmesh Deshpande Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi All,

I am overwhelmed by all the "accoglienza calorosa" (Italian for Warm Welcome! :) ). I have just received the TFI Stickers so please let me install them and I will post pictures of my ride. I will also post some of the stories about my Jungle Drives. This forum is as I feel more like a family and makes you feel at home. We have tons of experience and leadership here.

Happy Miles with tons of Smiles

PS: Its uNmesh and not Umesh :)