1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A proud owner of Italian Beauty - Punto 90 hp..

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by rahul16, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Rahul, and very happy to see so many of Punto's in the yard, Do post the us more on the 90 HP,
    and Enjoy the Power Packed Beast
  2. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Finally did 3m paint protection for my GP

Thanks Guys....

Finally i went for 3 m paint protection, as i was facing lots of prob with bug & tar dots issue in my new my GP. Now the car looks clean and i can see lot of difference after my daily journey in highways. More over while washing its so easy the dirt's are not getting sticked... may be the pics will say it more :)

DSCN2825.jpg DSCN2845.jpg DSCN2814.jpg
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats great, I understand how it would feel after getting rid of those road tar spots, how much did it cost and what time did it take for the 3m paint protection
  4. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    hey phew.. it costed me 3200rs with 2 more free quotes in 5th month and 9th month.I did it in Concord itself they are the authorized dealers for 3m protections.
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

good to see a sparkling BNW beauty, Rahul. Now, follow up the treatment with some quick detailer like ONR - it will keep her in sparkling shape all the time.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rahul your car looking awsome. How much you paid for Door Visors. It is looking good on BNW. Even I also planning to get those for my 90HP however I afraid of adhesive quality if the visor comes off it does not look good.
  7. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    thanks kedar.... Its fiat genuine accessory which i managed to get it as freebies from the dealer. I think it costs only something in the the range of 1500rs. From the fit it looks perfect as of now.

Hey i really loved the way you modified the car. Looks stunning...
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

kedar, you get aftermarket visors with 3M glue - I have brought same for my VISTA and there is no issues for about 2 years as of now. My punto also have aftermarket visors (given free by showroom) and I do not see the glue coming off, touch wood :)