1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A proud owner of a month old Punto Dynamic MJD, but with a sad experience.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by raj@tfi, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is this the issue remaining?
    Can you provide more details what you meant by couldn't fix anything? I don't believe any service center will not be able to fix the speakers. In that case, I would suggest go to any local ICE shop get it fixed, instead of running behind the service centers.

I feel, none of the above will solve the issue, but just increase your frustration.
    I don't beleive the Bangalore has so bad service centers to go to other cities to get it fixed.

Fiat is only place where you can write and expect a reply for even rattling issues. I am sure other places all emails like this will get deleted.
    I agree that Fiat doesn't have authority to take any action, but I firmly beleive these kind of small issues will need to solved at service centers help, no top officials will be able to do more than sending one note to respective dealer/service centers.

I am not justifying the way Fiat or Tata is trying to fix it, but emailing small issues, like rattling etc, to CEO or media is not going to help anyone, anywhere.

Again, if there is other issue remaining, I would suggest take an appointment and visit Concorde.
    2 people like this.
  2. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hi All,

New update :

After writing to FIAT, Francis a customer support manager, visited my place and took the car to Kudlu gate, bangalore last Sat. He also had a technican along wih him to study the issues.

Francis however went on leave on Monday and Tuesday and he assured me that this time all issues will be solved and they would deliver the car on Tuesday or Wednesday. Since Francis was out of office on Monday and Tuesday, when i had called him on Monday evening to get an update, his mobile was switched off.

I was a bit perturbed since i had no one else to contact to get an update on the status of the car. Then I called Kudlu gate twice to get an update and finally one service manager named Suresh called me back stating that they have already fixed all rattling noises and he wanted me to come to their workshop to do a test drive and get a satisfactory experience this time.

So this means that Prerana Kudlu gate took it seriously this time and could deliver the car on Tuesday itself, as they had promised. I liked it.

Due to my office project work, i wasnt able to manage time to go to the worskshop, take a test drive and get the car home. Suresh insisted me to come to their place and take a test drive with him to be satisfied, but my office work didnt allow me to go to the workshop.

Suresh finally had sent a driver to hand over the car to me on Tuesday evening. He also stated that he has checked and all issues have been taken care now.

Tuesday evening was raining heavily in Bangalore and couldnt drive the car a lot. What ever kms i drove i couldnt hear any noises even on few rough patches, which is wonderful so far...

Will check further and will let you, all team fiat mates, know the situation going forward.....

1 person likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Raj you are Happy and so are We....
    Enjoy the drive and have a great time puntoing round
  4. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hello Dear TFI members,

I am joining few lines from my left over thread on rattling noises.

Prerana Kudlu gate after delivery of the car, as posted in my post above, seemed to me have resolve the noises inside the car. However i was wrong, the noise were submerged for just 2 days and on the 3rd day, they are back. I have again written to the same Manager of customer support (tata fiat sales) named Francis, who is based out of bangalore UB city, but he didnt respond. I again had to send another email on the prevailing noises, n then he responded saying that they have attend all issues and my car is now inline with other puntos. He also stated that if still there is any other noises, they will look into during the first service. My car jus travelled 3200kms in 2 months. So i am not sure what to do , since i am back to square 1 and may be will wait for 5000kms to complete to again ask prerana kudlu gate to re-check the noises.
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    How about trying a different TASS in your city?
  6. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Thanks for the response.. But tried all, alas all failed. They all ended up opening door panels and left some parts or other loose.....Atleast Prerana Kudlu gate was able to fix it for 2 days.....

7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Are you joining for the Yelagiri trip on June 17th?
  8. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Yes for sure.....

9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    did you try concorde dairy circle?
  10. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    No thats true.. i didnt try Condorde diary circle. I tried Prerana-Peenya & Kudlu gate; KHT motors. So you saying i should try them once ha..