1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Proud New Member of FIAT Wolfpack

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by XLR8er, Nov 8, 2013.

1. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey guys,
    I am Rituraj. I am here today because of TFI member and my dear friend kedarbendre.
    I think you must wanting to know why am I here. Well, Iife can take a turn in very short period. When I look half a year back. I was aware of Fiat but it wasn't an obsession, until I met kedar few months back.
    That was actually the first time I met him. But he was generous enough to let me drive his Punto.( I found most of the Fiat lovers very 'Down to earth' ) Though it was a short ride, having driven some typical Suzuki and Hyundai cars. :confused: The noticeable difference was inevitable.
    I pushed her through gaps applied brakes hard and man was it quick! ;) ( gaining speeds and stopping too). Since that day, I started following Fiat cars. The more I looked the more I discovered and the more I fell in love with it.
    So here I am just an enthusiast. However, I might get my first car soon( Urging my dad actually, cause I am still studying :D ) and you must have found it out by now.
    I am really looking forward to bond with other members and Start to live like a FIATian. :cool: cheers!!

Sent From Canvas 4 using Tapatalk
    3 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard.

Once you drive a FIAT, you're hooked for life. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks a lot sir, Looking forward to start my life at TFI. :)

4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rituraj welcome to Team FIAT India and I am sure you will enjoy company of like minded people which are bond together by their love towards THE FIAT. :up.

I hope you will soon own a FIAT.
  5. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks brother. And I sure hope a Fiat comes in my life soon. Right now I am just wandering through the forum. And its 'Addictive' ;)

6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Rituraj, Welcome to TFi buddy. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanx buddy. Happy to be here.

8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dude thats it, A car enthusiast drives a FIAT,
    Its like Bitten by a FIAT Bug, cannot resist it now..

1 person likes this.
  9. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I havr kedar and TFI to thank for that I don't think there's any antidote for 'Human FIAT Obsession ' virus. :D

10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes, I too agree with you that Fiat car owners are down to earth and you can add that they are simple and humble too.
    I have observed that VW car owners to be arrogant and maruthi car owners to be rash.Honda car owners behave as if they come from another planet.
    Welcome but concentrate in your studies so that you can buy your fiat car yourself.What is the degree that you are doing?
    2 people like this.