1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That's a different dimension to the miracle Ravi Ji.

Thanks Sungoa. I wish the angels also take care of my car's maintenance instead of TASS :p

:lol

Some more shots taken today after the shampoo wash. There is no sign of dent whatsoever on the bumper :).

20120415_223201.jpg

20120415_223321.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It shouldn't happen till Fiat get it's own service centers. At TASS Fiat will not take a chance. :D

Infact Enki has misunderstood it. Punto means 'point'. A full stop in search of beauty. Linea means line. Line never ends like the charm of Linea. Punto want to stop Linea. Linea by its character doesn't want to stop. This chasing will never end so the Poetry of ramjn.
    3 people like this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ramji,
    its sounds like you are the new celebrity of FIAT... :D

One more last question
    (just imagine 20-50 tv channels with MIC standing in front of you ,out of which 40 from south tv channels ;) and rest all from world wide :D)

As FIAT passion,
    1. do you like to comment on Satyamev Jayathe,Amir Khan and Skoda.... ::D
    2. What would you like to suggest AAM ADMI(commomn man) on purchase of his/her car.
    3. Do you think FIAT should copy its caption from Mahindra "The Rise" instead of "Crafted for True Fan".
    3. Do FIAT should come up and launch with its new european models Panda/Bravo/Viaggio ;)
    last but not least.
    4. if one says your Linea is boring / sluggish,how will be your reaction ? :D

Last IPL 2012 who will be the winner ?
    1. Chennai Super Kings or
    2. Pune Warriors (FIAT :- Ranjangaon Factory is located here :D)

P.S:- Linea Lover's Love with FIAT
    1 person likes this.
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    MODS NOTE - Please do not cross post in multiple threads.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Funny questions Ganges. :D.

But, you see, I am a Media Shy person :D and right now No comments from me.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Its the same case of SELF HEALING with my new MJD Punto also. The small steering mounted controls issues and FM frequency stations storing issues are all sorted on its own. I did posted the questions in our TFI. But the i did nothing. They all vanished just like that :) I heard many of such instances in other forums too :p

Really i feel FIAT has some soul within.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat Key Ring

Today, I got the Fiat Key Ring from partsworld.co.uk. I ordered this on 09-Apr-2012 and got it delivered today. It costed 10.44 pounds including shipping. Thanks to J.Ravi sir for the source of the ring. :)

Some pictures. Look at the letters Fiat embossed on the ring as well. I really liked it.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg
    8 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Your poetry is getting more ornaments, becoming more and more beautiful. Those key's are cute. Your daughter is going to pull it every time from your pocket.No way to escape :D

Is it heavy?Why I asked is because heavy key will wear down the tumblers in the lock in long run. I think this will be fine. I use to avoid strictly any thing attached to ignition key
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Sun.

It is bit heavy like the Fiat cars :D. But, I did not thought about it on your lines. I should check with Ravi Ji as well, as he is using the same key from 2010. Oh yes, our Mod Grandeur also have this key.
  10. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    WOW Ramesh. Fantastic write-up. It has been ages since I visited this site. Just bogged down in work.