1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I drove before 9AM and I don't think there was excessive heat that time. And again, the bumper component is soft at all. I indeed tried to correct it twice with a hammer and I was not even able to change an inch. The bumper is hard.
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

when i came for survey,all of the sudden you told me it restores by itself.

now i admit fiat is a soulful car.i know how much you depressed when you called me.might be your white angel heard of all these and got self cured.

i certainly puzzled by your smile when i reached your home,i really wonder reason behind your joy.

i really thought no body is going to believe you when you said your are going to post in TFI.

kudos to white angel.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

when i came for survey,all of the sudden you told me it restores by itself.

now i admit fiat is a soulful car.i know how much you depressed when you called me.might be your white angel heard of all these and got self cured.

i certainly puzzled by your smile when i reached your home,i really wonder reason behind your joy.

i really thought no body is going to believe you when you said your are going to post in TFI.

thank god u took the photo,otherwise might be a fanboy post.

when i went to pune factory visit along with nskumar,array of cars marching to factory from hotel.we witness a zen estilo rear ended a punto.

the impact is such that radiator,engine all crushed till the fire wall.perhaps punto got a misaligned bumper with tires slightly scrubbing the wheel well.

police were suspecting is this really rear ended this car????

kudos to white angel.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Then Magic happens as FIAT's commercial says:mrgreen:
    How can one not love such a car?
    It not only saved you Rs 1000-2000 but also all that emotional grief & pain.
    1 person likes this.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I have seen exactly similar thing happening to my friend's TW punto when it was hit by a scooter from behind. dont remember if I had posted it on teamfiat.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Loki

Loki

How does this happen? Is it because the plastic/ fibre material of the bumper is highly flexible and goes back to its original shape with change in temperature ?
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am absolutely clueless Loki.

Just now fellow TFI'ian Sathya told me that my car might have really got the soul :D.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Or that ruthless rider came back and repaired the bumper in your absence without informing you?;) Anyway, you had two shocks in a short span of time! Nice to learn that your Linea has restored to its original shape on its own.
    3 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    ramj, It is not magic, but the work of Angels. See my signature. :D
    2 people like this.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I knew that, yesss, i knew that!! It gets pregnant too. That's why that 90 HP was waving again n again from the background in your Linea's snap:dance!!
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    sir,you have got very good humour sense too!!

i laughed with the laptop that made embarrassed my siblings,they all came to see the screen and see nothing other than words.
    1 person likes this.