1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    If Linea is a poetry,your passionate narration was also a poetry.
    I thought black grill like the one in active version will look good in a white Linea.
    Thoroughly enjoyed your narration,glued to the thread,
    What was the offer you got for the Linea?
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for your nice words Bala. The offer was 9.5 OTR + Fuel Vouchers for Rs. 6.5k + Accessories worth Rs. 4k.

Now that I am so depressed after seeing the new Linea that was unveiled in Turkey, I thought I should upload some more pictures of my beauty here :D.

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01386.JPG

DSC01387.JPG

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01476.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    true Ramjin,that upgraded(actually very very downgraded!),face lift!!!,unveiled in Turkey should be the ugliest Fiat car,that too,to do it on a Linea is a crime!!.Fiat on a suicidal mission.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Man..!! I always see that Punto hovering around your Linea. I remember many Pics now where that Punto manages in your Linea's snap like those idiots "saying Hi" when a live television broadcast is happening..!!

Who is this Punto errrrr i mean who is the owner?
    It looks like a ignored step child of your Linea who is still following up her mother in hope:mrgreen:.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    May be I was concentrating more towards Linea for the Shoot :D.

FTA Punto 90HP is owned by pemmasg.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I think i have some thing conclusive now from the above pics. I was always wondering what holds better in looks dept?
    Does Linea manages slightly better looks than Punto:irked?
    But you have also done some partiality too by covering your Linea more instead of Punto in the back ground. Still i feel Linea is better looking overall. Now, there is no idiot around who will compare a look of hatch with a sedan, except me but i am awkwardly interested into this.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Hope he is not a TFIian::pP.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh Man. Now that you are trying to open a looks war between Linea and Punto :D.

It is the ownership thread of my Linea and pictures will also focus more on my Linea. I also have bunch of pictures which covers the Punto as well. I can post that if I start a separate travelogue thread. I need to find time for this.

Are you now convinced ENKI?

He is TFI'ian.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I am convinced now.
    From the front while arriving, I would rate both of them equal (may be Linea 0.001% better, it looks like Goddess Quattroporte coming through:cool because of that Saloon's silhouette,
    sideways & semi-sideways, it's Linea,
    while REAR of both of them absolutely Gorgeous & one would want both of them together.

So the outcome is favor of Linea.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linea goes good and hot! in all colors,but not the same in Punto.For ex:- Exotica Red;)
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Punto looks real hot from rear view. And Linea looks hot in the side view.

Its like mother & child :) .... who is beautiful can't be concluded ;)

Ramjn! And btw, for the footwell lighting, how did you do it? You mentioned it is a DIY. Please help me how to do it.