1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That's nice quote you have got. Wish the SBI General should have speedy claim process (if at all we need any) rather then they asking us to come to their place and giving them lot of explanations/documents/paper work etc etc

I've got hell lot of bad experience with SBI Home loan, but still I went with them just to be on safer side.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ I am hoping it should be good. I am having my car loan with SBI only.

Even for this insurance, they sent their person to collect the cheque from me. They immediately issued the cover note on the same day and the policy document (e-doc), the next day. I identified a small correction in my address and now they are sending that endorsement too. Good experience so far. :)
    2 people like this.
  3. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    Ramesh Sir, In sometime I am going to replace my tyres from GT3. Can you please tell me the TreadWear rating from your Accelere?
    It ll help me to compare with other options.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    GT3 definitely has harder compound than Acelere. But Acelere would be less noisier than GT3. Also, Acelere may last anywhere between 30-40k Kms. This is rated at 88H. Is this what you meant by TreadWear Rating?
  5. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    Treadwear is number like the one in the picture....I guess it related to how long the tyre grooves/pattern will last

treadwear.jpg
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Okay. Couldn't check that now (I am currently out of country). But, what I feel is Acelere's last less than other leaders like Bridgestone/Michelin. But, I am completely satisfied with Acelere and just sticking with it. Road grip, Braking and high speed cornering is brilliant with Acelere.
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I did 45k on stock Accelere's. Could have done a bit more but one of the tyres had uneven wear so i decided to change. The only negatives of the Accelere i can think of after driving 18K kms of ZLO's is that

- They are harder and hence ride is not plush but for the same reason they make the handling sharp.
    - They used to aquaplane in puddles of water when compared to the ZLO's which are very good in wet conditions.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Update time -

My car has done 47,000 kms as I write this. The car has been stationary for 2 months as I was out of town. I took the car to 3M Car Care for a mini rejuvenation. I called Dushyanth (Dushy) at 3M Car Care, Nungambakkam and got to know that they have opened another branch at Nandanam and he will be available there. It is bang next to the Motomall on Mount Road. I opted for the UV treatment which includes Foam Wash, Engine dresser, Tire dresser and Interior dresser which costed Rs. 1090.

The new facility at Nandanam
    WP_20140104_005.jpg

Customer lounge at basement from where the work done on our car can also be viewed
    WP_20140104_007.jpg

WP_20140104_008.jpg

My car is being worked
    collage 1.jpg

collage 2.jpg

The head and tail lamps
    collage 3.jpg

Final outcome
    WP_20140104_063.jpg

WP_20140104_065.jpg

WP_20140104_071.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    16 people like this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow simply stunning & amazing pics:cool:
    1 person likes this.
  10. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Your car looks as amazing as ever :). I guess Moto mall is going to have a tough time now that 3M has opened right next to it, their detailing business is sure going to take a hit.
    Now that your back using you ride I am sure I can expect to see quite a few travelogues along with delightful pictures up soon ;) . Waiting for them.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.