1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Man!! I need that car right now! :D Looks so damn good!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the compliments jishnu.
  3. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Heart touching Thread. Liked it a lot

1. What is the maximum speed that can be acheived ( at what rpm) in gear 2 before you change to 3rd in your mjd.
    2. How often your love scraped during those trip? Do you suggest GC upgrade? Does Linea has under body protecting metal sheet?
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ops, my comments in line.

5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ramjn,
    please let us know one of your bad experience with FIAT and that time you felt like to kick your car with your leg(ahem no personal problems to link with your leg kick :) ) and bang the SA with an MGR dishum dissshum punch :) ?

P.S :- Love bonding with FIAT.;)
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good question Ganges :D.
    Fortunately, I haven't had any very bad experience so far. But, the driver side power window issue which I mentioned in my log made me irritating at times. Even at that time I was not fed with the car rather I was angry with my SA for not fixing the issue. I had to visit more than once to the service station to get this fixed.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    I too like low slung car. I wouldn't go for GC upgrade unless under body scraping become unmanageable.

I am aware of engine guard. I agree it is that area which is scraped most of the time. Sometimes under body area between front and rear wheel also get scraped. That is why I asked as I am not sure about the metal guard between the wheels.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Generally the center portion of car gets protected by the edges of the car.. What I mean is, the car's frame takes the hit first and protects the center portion between the edges..
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sathya is correct.

And also, this portion getting hit is a rare occasion. I got couple of hit so far due to very high and unscientific speed breakers.
  10. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Thanks both of you. I will hold the decision of GC upgrade as far as possible