1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ICE? what changes are done?
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ICE was done a month after purchasing the car in Oct'2011. :)

- Front Focal Access Components.
    - 4 Channel Focal Solid 4 Amplifier.
    - Rear 3 way MTX Coaxials.
    - MB Quart Shallow Sub woofers.
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, I admitted my Linea with Ramkay Fiat for the 2 year (4th Paid) service. :)

All fluids will be replaced and they have given me a quote of 8.5k. I will be getting the car by tomorrow.
  4. Please post service details.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Sat. I will post the service bill once I get my car back. :)
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I did not get the car yesterday.

Rear power windows was not working in my car and Ramkay told that some regulators needs to be replaced. It is covered under warranty and they are waiting for Fiat's approval for the same. Hopefully, I will get the car on Monday.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ramkay goofs-up

Today, went to the service center to get my car after the 2 year service. And I must admit that I was totally disappointed. After seeing the bill I noticed that they did not change all the fluids which is mandatory as per Fiat service schedule. While leaving the car I double checked with the SA on this and still they missed to do it. I was not ready to again take the bus to come back home. I came back with my car.

Even though they solved the issues reported by me, I am not in a position to appreciate them because of this goof up. The SA has promised that they will send their driver tomorrow to collect the car from my office and will deliver the car to my doorstep itself. Let me see how it goes.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

This is very bad! Who was the SA, Ramesh?
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    SA is Mr. Arun.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Ram,
    After the bill, cant we ask them to fill the fluids and generate one more additional bill? and is it time consuming?