1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    MRF has approved my claim. Just received the SMS stating the same. Now, I have to contact the dealer to get the replacement new tyre.

Why this delay? The dealer (Lal's) has to be blamed here. They kept the tyre idle with them for more than a week before sending it to MRF.
    3 people like this.
  2. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yesterday, went to the dealer to collect the replacement tyre. I enquired whether they can give me new Acelere instead of ZLO. They agreed but I need to pay the difference of Rs.355. I did and got Acelere. It is in my spare wheel now. :)

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
    5 people like this.
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Another milestone for my Linea. Crossed the 40k mark while I was driving back home from Kodaikanal. :)
    40k.jpg

And, this is the best FE for my car till date on highway for a distance more than 500 kms. :D
    FE.jpg
    5 people like this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One of the best mileage i have ever seen for the Kms mentioned,brilliant :up
    1 person likes this.
  5. What was avg speed?
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oops. I reached Chennai at around 1 AM and I did not bother to check the Average speed at that time.

This is how I drove. The route I took was Kodaikanal-Palani-Dindigul-Trichy-Chennai. From Kodaikanal to Palani, it was a spirited drive on the ghats and when I reached Palani, FE on the MID showed 17.xx. From Palani-Dindigul maintained speed between 80-90 kmph. From Dindigul to Trichy was a sedate drive to the core. Maintained the speed at 60-70 kmph. From Trichy to Chennai maintained at 80-90. On the whole, never gone beyond 100 kmph. :D
  7. Speeds less than 100, that is unlike the stories i have heard about you and the reputation!!
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    :lol

Many firsts.
    - This is the first time in the history of my car doing less than 100 on a highway.
    - This is the first time I got more than 20 kmpl on a highway.
    - This is the first time I enjoyed the ICE on my car on the highway.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ramesh, empty your inbox please.
    Let the history of driving under 100km become a permanent one.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Done, Bala. I mean cleared the inbox. Second part I am doubtful but will try. :)