1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Rs 3400/- in bangalore
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is this cost for 4 Litres? And is it 5W-40?
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    incredible pics Ramjn:) How do you manage to get such good snaps :)

Btw Athirappally -Valparai stretch will be greenest during monsoons. It will be dark and green and scary at times if you are alone with the silence of the forest
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Its semi synthetic oil with 15W-40 grade.
  5. Changed to MRF ZLO ???? Why Why Why Ramesh... you could have called me or PMed me for an opinion before deciding. Not a bad decision but nothing good compared to GT3. The tyre remains the same even after runnin. I have done 10K Kms in my Zlo. But you will get used to the spongy feel during the curves and start acting accordingly. +ve side being the braking is better compared to GT3.

Beautiful pictures Ramesh. First I thought it is the Ooty - Pykara - Mysore Highway. This stretch is super in your pictures.
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I should have followed J.Ravi sir's policy. When we are satisfied with a product, why try another? I may stick with Acelere itself when I change next.
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^ haha, I basically mentioned the same thing in the tyres thread after driving on the MRF ZLO's for 2 days. But unfortunately, the next tyre change would be atleast 40 K kms away.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i believe very soon you will fall in love with MRF ZLO's.
    i'm loving my MY-02 Bridgestone.
    Soft side walls are the matter of habbit,once used to then you say no GT3.

ramjn,
    FIAT recommends 5W 40.

kedar,
    why 15W 40 any specific reason ?
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I was worried about this mileage factor and the things did not improve even after coming back from the trip. Filled one tank of fuel at Shell and revved hard since last week. From Friday, the car has become surprisingly smooth and not feeling any sluggishness. It is moving with ease now. I took to highway on Saturday and was doing between 100-120 kmph and it returned me a mileage of 17.8. Good improvement since my Valparai trip. I will be replacing the Air filter this week and see if the situation improves further. :)
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Shot this evening at ECR (East Coast Road), Chennai.

1-RAM_4605.JPG
    10 people like this.