1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Just now realized that I quoted a wrong post of yours Sungoa.. Actually I wanted to reply to this post.. i mean my previous post was a reply to this post of yours:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @sathya: I am noticing it now only. I assumed that the highlighted portion in the previous post was about my Tjet comment and didn't read it :)
  3. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Great photos and places Ramjn. Every picture is explaining us about your adventures travel. Any animal crossing videos? (caught during your night safari)
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks testdrive.
    Unfortunately, we did not shoot any of the animal crossing during the night safari we did in our cars. We spotted 6-8 elephants and also herd of deers.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, I went for Foam Wash for my car at the 3M car care at Nungambakkam. I need to go for this as I drove my car extensively in rains and slush at Wayanad. My car very badly needed the underbody cleaning as well.

The work done by the 3M guys is as usual AWESOME. They floored me again with their service. More details at the following thread.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/i-am-off-...car-washing-centers-chennai-4.html#post118038

While I was awaiting at 3M, I saw a Black Punto Sport at the 3M car care. I met the owner Mr. Kingston and enquired about his sales and initial ownership experience. I was satisfied with the car but was not at all happy with the quality niggles that he have in his car. He showed me few which I already noticed in many other cars. I smiled and adviced him to service his car at TAFE. I also invited him to join TFI.

Some pictures of Punto sport spotted at 3M.
    20120722_184656.jpg

20120722_184733.jpg

Look at the decals at the rear. Even, the decals are not pasted evenly in a stringht line. I adviced Mr. Kingston to protest this and get the decals replaced.
    20120722_195324.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    some more Treat to Eyes from Wayanad

The Two Men - Upclose
    p1.jpg

Posing for a perfect shot
    SRI_9003.jpg

Driving Into the Thirunelly Forest
    SRI_9023.jpg

Just after the sunrise at the Thirunelly Forest
    SRI_9024-2.jpg

The visitors
    SRI_9034.jpg

SRI_9065.jpg

Driving to the Thirunelly temple in rains
    SRI_9580.jpg

SRI_9588.jpg

In High Spirit
    zz.jpg
    9 people like this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You can save this photos for hot summer. It will make you chill. The nature has captured with such perfection so that we found nothing is lost while converting them to digital files. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Brilliant pictures yet again! @ramjn, would Sriram join us in Ooty :?:
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I will try Anandh. I will extend an invitation to him as well. :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Who is that guy in the green T (blue jean)? Is he from Bangalore?