1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Hi ramesh I have given like, then I thought how I can like a situation when Linea is struggling for help :confused I hate the Linea's bad luck but like the beauty of surroundings.:D
    1 person likes this.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    WAW great pics ramjn , Last one was very good , So getting experienced in various terrains :) you guys had a great time
    1 person likes this.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    pictures speaks volumes about the exuberance...
    1 person likes this.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    What a visual treat! Amazing pics. Thanks for sharing, Ramesh.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lovely pics mate! I just love the pic where in all of you are jumping! Great shot!
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Never mind Sun. Even I was not at all worried when I was stuck in my Linea. Somehow I was prepared for the worst. Any way, that was some experience and learning for me and my Linea :).

Thank you guys. As I said earlier, the full credit goes to Sriram Guruswamy.
    2 people like this.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    lovely pictures Ramesh! Couple of months back I had stayed in a rustic homestay beyond thirunelly temple for a week and i loved driving on the road from temple to the thet road cross. was able to sight elephants and bisons almost everytime. even i was kind of charged by a lone elephant once when trying to click pictures, had to start the car and move immediately :)

and you guys did the right thing by avoiding bangalore-mysore SH17. Its condition has become bad! NH 209 is far better!

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

lovely pictures Ramesh! Couple of months back I had stayed in a rustic homestay beyond thirunelly temple for a week and i loved driving on the road from temple to the thet road cross. was able to sight elephants and bisons almost everytime. even i was kind of charged by a lone elephant once when trying to click pictures, had to start the car and move immediately :)

and you guys did the right thing by avoiding bangalore-mysore SH17. Its condition has become bad! NH 209 is far better!
    1 person likes this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3

Thirunelly temple was awesome and route to it are really dense and too good. Staying there for a week should be really exciting. I really envy you shams. :)

I did SH17 during my trip to Madikeri and at that time I realized that I have made a big mistake of taking that route to Mysore.
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Don't worry mate. Shows your passion for the Jet. Even I missed my Jet really badly when I saw winding roads. It would have been a blast to drive the Jet in those twisty roads.

But to say.. XUV fared well but no where close to Jet in those twisty tarmac. Where I felt confident in the XUV was in bad roads.. slush and roads with craters instead of potholes. It was super good in straights and mild corners. Show it a deep corner and you have to slow down for sure..

We are all spoilt kids of FIAT. And proud to be that way. Sriram who was sitting next to me in the XUV commented at the end of my journey that I was so attached to the Jet deep in my heart. May be.. I expressed to him, how much I missed her..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    sathya either you need laura TSI or 2.0 ltr MJD
    1 person likes this.