1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Poetry not only looks good from outside but looks neat from inside:)

I have one query regarding the lostkey incident. You told that the boot cannot be open if the door is not not opened using remote.h If the battery is disconnected is it the same situation? There may be some program/circuit that identify whether the door opened with remote or not. Just wondering that may not work if battery ir disconnected and one may be able open the boot without removing the seat. :?:

You can add this feature to DId you know thread of fiat features. I haven't come across this feature in that thread.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks ops and vijay. As Vijay told, I first vaccummed and then slowed wiped using soft cloth. Finally, applied the Polish too :).

Actually, this option did not come to my mind at that time. The reason for the boot opener not opening may be driven by the ECU. If we disconnect the battery for a while, there is a high possibility that the boot may open. But, how do we test this now? :D.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You can open the door manually, then disconnect the battery and check whether boot opens.
    Your ECU might have adapted with your driving style. Disconnecting will send her back to schools which she will protest:D
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No Sun. Even now, when I open the door manually and press the boot opener button, the boot does open :). It did not work that day since the door was opened using a lever. To conclude, when you open the door using the key (remote/manual), the boot does open.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Two hours from now, my Linea will start for another Monsoon drive :). She will be heading to Wayanad.
    2 people like this.
  7. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Which resoort in Wayanad?

Make sure you visit Banasura dam...
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Happy Journey! Enjoy the rains! It is pouring down in north Kerala. This is what I miss most in Bangalore with not even a drizzle these days.
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Bon voyage, Ramesh. Enjoy the monsoon drive.:)
    1 person likes this.
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Enjoy the rains Ramjn , Happy touring
    1 person likes this.