1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    +1 it looks great also as ramjn's new home made avatar:)

The ornaments always make women more beautiful. Among ornaments the nose stud(mukkuthi) is great because of it's small size but great significance. Women from Maharashtra wears it on the left wing of her nose while her counterpart in Gujarat wears it on the right. In many parts of India it is a part of women's jewellery. A Konkani bride may wear a tiny nose ring adorned with fish or bird fashioned in gold. A Rajasthani bride may wear a small gold or silver nose ring studded with precious stones. The Uttar Pradeshi bride would like to adorn herself with two pearls and a pendulous head. The Punjabi likes to put on a nose ring made of gold strung with many motifs. And this is how the Indian women adorn their nose on the wedding day. But here the Italian beauty is shining with her new bright studs.
    Monolisa will ask Leonardo da Vinci "why You didn't give me a stud that Linea is wearing.:)
    3 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sun, as Ravi Ji told you are a master of story telling :D. Enjoyed reading your post.
    2 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The role of two rivers(and of course their branches) , http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-4-fire/116-my-fabulous-fiat-linea.html and http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-3-mjd/5865-poetry-wheels-my-linea-mjd.html, for that complement is significant.
    Any beautiful nose is bound to inspire. Was not Blaise Pascal right when he said: "If the nose of Cleopatra had been a little shorter the whole face of the world would have been changed"? So in my case lot of credit goes for the beautiful threads, like nose of Cleopatra that inspire me to write:D
    (I am not a scholar of English Lit. I have collected them from net)
    2 people like this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Karnataka women join their Maharashtrian counterparts in wearing it on the left side of the nose, while Tamil Nadu women join their Gujarati eves in doing it on the opposite side!:)
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Ravi sir for the details and our Linea has it on both sides.:)
    2 people like this.
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Brilliant picture! FIAT website should put this pic as their banner!
    3 people like this.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, started off with the biggest blunder. I came out of my home after locking and dropped both the house key and the car key in my car boot to pick up the duster to quickly clean my car. After that I closed the boot without picking the keys. Now, I am just stranded outside my home. Called RSA. And a technician is on the way. More reports later :(.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    OMG. Probably they will open the small glass area next to side windows. If it is Punto one has to take the rear glass.
    Hope they will able to fix it without causing any problem to car
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    They will open the driver side door using a special lever inserted inside the glass window sliding area,after removing the rubber gasket. Then they would fold the rear seats to access the boot .

It happened to my car when I was at Mysore last year. It would take 2 to 3 minutes.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

They will open the driver side door using a special lever inserted inside the glass window sliding area,after removing the rubber gasket. Then they would fold the rear seats to access the boot .

It happened to my car when I was at Mysore last year. It would take 2 to 3 minutes.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Still waiting for the technician to arrive. But why would you need to fold the seats? We can use the boot opener button right?
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2012