1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    For eg :- When the vehicle is fully loaded and suppose if one of the rear wheel dips in a pothole, you not only feel that only the suspension is doing the job, but also the chassis flexing to that dip. You neeedn't be in high speeds to experience this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I got what you are saying. This is persistent in all modern Fiat cars (Punto and Linea). Not an issue though.
    1 person likes this.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Excellent Pics !! Linea in White looks quite Elegant & Classy. You've maintained her very well.

What's the price of those illuminated door sills?
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks VP.

The Fiat illuminated door sills costed Rs. 2560.
  5. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Thnx. I am relieved!! ;)
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Sun. Not only during parking, I have made a temporary arrangement till all these drama comes to a halt. Here's what I am going to do.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg
    3 people like this.
  7. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Good one but ensure that those vacuum suction sun shade are not fixed continuously for longer time as there is always a possibility of blue tench or a mark falls on the glass. These has happened to my earlier car hence i generally avoid using these stuffs. EOD of day remove it and wipe the glass as this might lessen the occurring of blue marks
  8. No doubt it's the designed OEM part, but I feel the letters should have been bigger in proportion to the door opening - Maybe it appears so bcos of the angle from which the photo was shot, Still the effect is great - Good Find Sir :)
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ramjn, sorry to burst you're bubble but with what I've read the stupid rule says that there has to be nothing obstructing VLT.
    So no films, no curtains, no stick ons, nothing :(..
    I was so close to buying curtains when this news came up on TOI..
    Just be careful about those money hungry cops.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It is OEM Part sekar. No, the letters are just perfect. You need to see this after the daylight to appreciate it.

I know this theblack. But, it is becoming just unbearable in Chennai to drive during the daytime with the temperature soaring at 42+ degrees Celsius. Let me see how it goes. I am also seriously thinking about getting the CR70 only for the windows.