1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Poetry on Wheels - My Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by ramjn, Apr 1, 2012.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    i think other than fiatians,nobody can restore their beloved fiat as soon as possible.

may be dezire lovers restore it ASAP.

To get rid of drishti,buy and bang a pumpkin!!!

when i bought the same mirror a year before cost me Rs 257.

due to this a fast and furious was abandoned with dezire and 530d.

you gave the happy moment for dezire!!!
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True linealover. And also only Fiatian would be glad enough to help restore other Fiatian's car as well :D.

Happy moment for Dezire is true. But, not for the 530d. The Amateur driver in 530d might have felt too bad to get beaten even by a Dezire :D. He was closely trailing with the Dezire when I last saw the two cars at Dindivanam. I had to break there at Hotel Aryaas for Dinner.
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That's how Maruti created the new dezire to get rid of the drishiti for Old Dejire! Now imagine what would happen to Ritz?

So true - LL has detailed both my cars to perfection and always is lending hands whenever I'm in trouble! Keep up the spirit LL
    1 person likes this.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    same here ramjn, i think indica cabs have some personal issues with our beauties :p
    Even i got hit by indica cab once & on my right ORVM. Resulting my Linea's mirror cracked into pices.
    But at the same time indica's whole ORVM module broke & jumped off to the left side of the road hitting my windshield! Thankfully nothing happed to my windshield.
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    teky,what sungoa sir said about dhirsti only applicable for linea,

you cannot use pumpkin for dezire,

in other words,bang the dezire on the road to get rid of dhiristi for pumpkin.

pumpkin so holy in hindu mythology,keep this info secret else pumpkin will suicide.
    3 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    We should not compare pumpkin with Swifty though both can be sold as cut pieces. The new Swifty Dizy is a cut piece from old one. :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The rear view glasses are very high quality in FIAT. I personally like them a lot, so soothing to eyes. FIAT never compromise on things related to driving pleasure, safety etc. etc. instead for the things which hardly contribute to a car's ability & are more like seasonal fashion than the necessity.
    Good you got that anti glare in stock only. I also scratched my rear view big time yesterday. Tried to clean it with a hard paper (not tissue paper) & that fine layer of anti glare is scratched all along the face:A. Rs 250 odd cost is a sigh of relief:dance. I was worried about something like Rs 1000 or so!!
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Good that you restored your beauty quickly. Painful to see even a small scratch to our beauties.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Munnar

Some random shots of my beauty at the beautiful Munnar.

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01988.JPG

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01991.JPG

DSC01993.JPG

With the Sandalwood Trees at Maraiyur

DSC01996.jpg

DSC01998.jpg

DSC02000.jpg
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Wonderful photos. Munnar is one of the most beautiful tea estates in India. Was it a different trip? Which route you followed from chennai?