1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A person who bought Punto over phone !!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sunswape, May 31, 2012.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Sunswape! We also got our Jet from Chandigarh! :)
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey thanks, Palio indeed is a very good car, it would be Palio only for me too if there would be no Punto.

Well here dealer was known to two of my friends, both last year bought Punto from there so had good trust on him which made us paying full amount way before delivery. Dealer was good, till the very last minute they was not at all behaving like 'Oh you wanna buy Fiat in a Tata showroom, grrrr..' :-D All was like 'Fiat !!! Awesome !!' Felt so much good seeing the respect being given to Fiat cars which they should get.

Yes bro there was a H symbol which vanished at around 80kms I guess. Car was driven 9km at the time of delivery. I had already gone thru the PDI thread of teamfiat before getting the car, so was fully prepared.

I do had options, but all vanished when I drove Punto, yeah looks were the best but I also wanted driving to be the best as its more critical for a owner. But o boy, it wont be wrong if I say that Punto has equal beauty in its driving dynamics too.

Hey thanks :) I'll soon report my review in a new thread with more photos, just waiting for 1st service.

Thanks and that is some serious distance. Applause !!! I was just 150kms away

Thanku so much !!

yeah !! 100% true !! Thanks :)

Thanku soooo much :)

I really wish that Fiat in future gets the place it really deserves that too soon very soon.
    Thou on the other hand Iam very much happy that my car sells ok ok and so is not that common :-D selfish mee !!

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Hey thanks bro, but I did't got it from Chandigarh, thou it was earlier planned to get it from chd only but later friends suggested a dealer in Mandi (which is in Himachal only). Got it from there.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012