1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A person who bought Punto over phone !!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sunswape, May 31, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

i think its people like you who give all those folks who book other more common brands in India a good name....
    Shameful is the fact that unlike you're choice many others are just silly opinionianated buyers...

I'm glad you started a tread for the new age car..
    very very happy.. Congrats..

PS:: Just make sure you have done the PDI thoroughly..
    Check for the H symbol on the MID (it tell you that the car has not been driven too much)
    1 person likes this.
  2. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    @Sunswape : Congrats for your new Punto.

@theblack :
    I rather thought the FIATians are opinionated buyers, for they very well know what they are doing, others are simply following the crowd without having perfect knowledge.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

Congrats for your Punto. Oh! even machines:D can be loved at first sight.
    Waiting for more photos.
    1 person likes this.
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats....i also bought it over phone from a dealer in Gurgaon....while i was in Mumbai...
    1 person likes this.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Congratulations on your Punto!
    1 person likes this.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congratulation.. love for Punto is irresistible..
    1 person likes this.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

arryan, I meant opinions from other people matter to them more than their own self.
    Btw ,every time i see a new ownership review and his/her new drive i fall in love with my car all over again..

Its becoming more of an obsession now to buy a fiat..
    I was contemplating selling my punto and picking up a linea yday ;-)
    A remap thrown in to the linea would just be a fabulous thing ever
    2 people like this.
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Congratz Bro:up

Cheers :drinks
    1 person likes this.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It's nice to see guys getting driving concepts & chosing cars at college stage only.
    That is indeed good for fiat's future.
    1 person likes this.
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey buys, thanks a lot for all good wishes. Really feeling like home now :) And yeah, I JUST LOVE BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GEM !!
    Moreover I never even thought of any other car when our family decided to get a new car. As this one was going to be used 100% by me, none of the family member argued. All gave a thumbs up when they saw this beauty, thats something no other car can manage I guess. Apart from looks, its the very first drive I had in punto which really stole my heart and mind too. I have really no complains about anything for Punto. Its the best car you can invest your money in :)