1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A person who bought Punto over phone !!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sunswape, May 31, 2012.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

:D Hello my die hard enthusiast friends or in short Fiat Lovers, Iam Rajat from Shimla (Himachal) currently doing engineering in Chandigarh. I just bought a 1.3 MJD Punto Dynamic on 3rd March 2012. As the title of this thread is saying, I not only got Punto booked over phone but made my father to transfer full payment into dealers a/c. Why I did that ? Simple, I drove one of my friend's punto for the very first time last year and fell in love with it, from looks to sheer driving pleasure I was all Punto's LoL. Waited for 2012 refresh model to come and settle a bit in the market. Then one fine day i.e. 26th of Feb, called dealer, asked the price of Punto dynamic and within 3 hrs all payment was done and reserved a BNW Punto, yeah without even looking. Went to the dealer on 3rd of March, which is some 150kms from Shimla itself (Lack of any dealer around my hometown). Reached there and saw a Punto cheering for it new owners or should I say family members. God it was looking fab.
    First pic attached has been clicked by me as soon as I saw Punto at dealer's place. Rest of the story I'll definitely continue when I'll open a ownership thread later sometime.

8 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Congratulations sunswape. This is one amazing piece of engineering. You have made the right choice.
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey thanks a lot :)
  4. shams

shams Esperto

congrats on the punto! looks like time is flying for you since you got hold of your punto :) looking forward to read your ownership experience
    1 person likes this.
  5. Congrats sunswape... You should have considered doing a PDI before delivery though...
    1 person likes this.
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Yeah the car was't registered before we arrived. All paper work was done only after doing complete and thorough PDI, but there was nothing much to check as car was very much in brand new condition !! ODO was at 9km exact, interiors were all fine, not even a single scratch anywhere (till today also I haven't discovered any). It was a 100% clean piece and as SA was directly dealing and I would really give full 5 stars to dealer experience. They treated us very well :) For me, dealer experience was best !! :)
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Congratulations,happy motoring,love at first sight??!!!
    Best wishes on your education front too.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey thanks a lot Bala :) It was indeed love at first sight for me but it was not just for the design but for the driving pleasure also, in short, for every thing it has !!!!!!!! =))
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Fantastic and Congratulation. I recall my Palio booking. It was over phone :)

Happy motoring.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    I also booked my Linea over phone that too without advance. I paid the money on the day of delivery.