1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Noob Fiatian from Mumbai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by abk1980, Feb 27, 2011.

1. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    welcome to the fiat family. Make a note of the VIN number of the piece you saw with the dealer ,to make sure you dont end up with that piece
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The Golddust is not exactly golden in color. But it does have a golden tinge and under various light conditions appear differently. Without sunlight, it would appear almost transparent wothout ny color. In sunlight, it will have it max effect. Ill put a picture to show you. In the picture , the goldust is at its max effect. I have this on my sea grey Figo as well and it looks great on that as well. I think would work well with Bronzo Scurro as well cuz of the shade of the car and Vkool can show you testers as well before you decide.

This is the picture of my Jet with the VKool Golddust

DSC03601.jpg
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat cars are unique in color no matter wh :steering :bye at shade they are
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    @srinivaschandalada: Thanks mate. I took a snap of the VIN embossed under the front passenger carpet before I left to ensure that. Now I wait for my Jet.
    @Ansla11: Thanks a lot for your help! Will check out with the VCool vendor here.
  5. leo_sk

leo_sk

hey buddy congrats on booking the TJet, as fro the insurance do not go for future Generali. it is the worst company.H
    I recently had a claim on my vehicle and it was a real pain. do some research outside, meet some ppl from individual firms and get their quote.
    plus they also show as giving u a discount of 35k whereas the premium they pay is only abt 18k....
    do check the vehicle before taking delivery.....

Enjoy the Fiat xperience.

CHEERS!!!!
  6. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    @Leo_sk: Tx for the feedback. I think I shall go for Oriental / New India.
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    A funny thing happened a few days back. The Tata Motors Territory manager for Fiat gave me a call and asked me to transfer my booking to another dealer (Om Sai in Kandivali). He said my delivery with Bharati may be delayed by an unknown amount of time because of some issues between Tata & Bharati (Bharati was delaying the delivery a bit). Of-course, I am getting the same terms as the old booking with no cancellation charges there. So, I will make a fresh booking with Om Sai tom, though I think I would have preferred Concorde in Prabhadevi. As of now I am allowing the Tata TM to guide me.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::OO Whats wrong going with TATA, why are they making us dance from one showroom to another, think we should get this in the notice of FIAT officials ::pP , Thats the reason people are frighten to take their dream machine from the pathetic dealer :A
  9. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    I quote this from a TJET owner's post at another forum, which I think many here have read. (I cant post there, for some reason!).
    Is this statement true??
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    350 Kg is sufficient. 30Kg of luggage + 320Kg of Human beings.