1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A newbie driving an old car

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Siena-1.2, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Siena-1.2

Siena-1.2

Navi Mumbai
    Hello TFI-ians. This is Soumo from Navi Mumbai. I drive a Siena 1.2 Petrol from the vintage years of 1999. have bought this car from an Army officer in Pune. While on a lookout for a car for myself and family, test drove esteem, lancer, indica, city(old) and then chanced upon this Siena. Frankly, though the lancer and the old city was good and was deciding one among these tw, the siena was way ahead in terms of confort, stance and feel. AT last after abt 26 hrs of deliberations and three test rides comparing the city and the siena, went in for the siena. had a few initial hiccups, but now 3 years on the car is just a beautiful dream to drive. This here is a happy FIAT enthusiast.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Soumo to TFI, with the Siena,
    I remember gng for a test drive many times when the Sienna was launched in 1998, I dont remember the dealer name, But it was next to the Hira Coach near the Uran Phata.
    Do you still have the same with you, do share with us the Picture of the Sienna
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012