1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A New Year gift for ICEheads! Helix and Brax are here!!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Linea-Lover, Jan 6, 2012.

1. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Congrats on being the appointed as sole distributor whilst doing your "research". Hope all the music lovers tend to get good quality sound (advice) from you and your products. Wishing you all the very best Linea-Lover.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I have already seen helix dealers in India, i dont know how you claim to be sole distributor, unless the previous distributor has raised his hands.

I like helix subwoofers :) They hit some right punches...unfortunately they hit the pocket to hard too :(
  3. I have been getting quite a few enquiries for this HU. I will let you know the status of the same in a day or two.

Thanks a lot. We will try our best to make everyone happy :).

Dealers and distributors are different @Viny. The previous distributor has been discontinued from this year onwards. Currently there is only one official importer/distributor in the country.
  4. fiattucine

fiattucine

Ahmedabad
    @Viny Helix has a range of products starting from the very economical called the Blue series(earlier called the Dark Blue series) to the high-end ones like Precision and Competition series. Brax is of course, the creme-de-la-creme series and come at a price :) The Blue and Esprit series products are pretty economical and are made in Germany products unlike the mass of lower end branded ICE in the market which is mostly made in China and the likes.
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

Wow, this year it is raining new ICE brands in India - First it was HAT and Celestra, and now Helix and Brax. All the best - more choices and more power to us, the ICE heads :)

Which city are you based, @Linea-Lover?
  6. Thanks anoop. We're based in Ahmedabad.
  7. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Vikram and Better-Half - Great news guys! I'm keenly watching this space. Have you firmed up the prices? I'm interested in a 2 channel amp.
  8. Thanks a lot dude.
    The price list should be finalised by next week for sure.
    BTW, how much is your budget for the 2 ch. amp?
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kindly PM the price for Brax X2400.2 4 channel amp and X2400.2 graphic edition asap
  10. Please update us regarding the prices