1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A new Punter

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vivekrj.dieselhead, May 29, 2012.

1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    There is not just any damage under the hood but its just an estimate, actually they asked for every thing they could have in the estimate, i think it's the procedure to do like this. Thanks for the wishes bro.
  2. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Shocking to see this. Hope kashyap's quality at the bodyshop is decent. My car's front bumper was replaced at oberoi sec 1 and they did a fantastic job and nobody can make out that the car has a new bumper.
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Oberoi sec 1 has actually painted a patch at my ride's rear bumper, but i was not satisfied with the quality. Kashyap has promised me for good body work, let's see what happens.
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    I got a call from FASS that the claim has been approved and i would get my ride on or before 6-3-13.
    1 person likes this.
  5. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Today i got my ride back. Everything is back to normal and rocking. It was awesome job done by kashyap motors. Will be posting the pics soon.
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Good to hear that the ride is back to normal. Looking forward to the pictures
  7. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Thanks bro, i'll do it asap. I also met with Mr. Kashyap(owner kashyap motors) again and he asked me about the meet pics which we organised on 17 feb.. Told him that they are uploaded on the forum but came to know that he doesn't have username and password so arranged the same for him. Anupam Ji said that it'll be done today.
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Here is the first pic of my ride.

Photo2660(2).jpg
  9. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    post the pics of the boot. would like to see the paint work..
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Definitely i would, but can't now, apologies for the delay.

BTW, i have got the front bumper covered with the CF vinyl(Just like before but now with CF vinyl) along with a new no. plate.
    1 person likes this.