1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A new Punter

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vivekrj.dieselhead, May 29, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    vivek,
    i have surrounded the border with chrome detailing strip of 6mm,purchased it from ebay and its easy to install its a DIY job.
    the front required 4 meters of strip. the good thing is the soft material and you can easily bend it on the curves without spoiling the original front bumper design.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    You're photo of the arm rest is interesting..
    How did you manage the rear AC vent? Does the new punto come with it ?
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Punto doesn't come with it i have installed it, and bought it from TASS/FASS, it belongs to linea, you can have more details from early posts of this thread.
    1 person likes this.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Linea hand rest looks good. The texture and color combination to your punto looks cool and awsome.

is there any possibility for connecting the rear duct to main AC stream ??

The texture also gives good support while driving
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hey Vivek... Congrats for your new Ride:car

I know, I am late to wish you for your new car... but Better Late than Never... :uh I dont know how did I miss your thread earlier ?

Anyways... Wish you many more Happy Miles in your FGP 90HP...

Cheers...

Neel :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Thank you bro.

Yes it can be connected, another 5000 bucks for that connection is needed. Yes its very supportive and i have become addicted to it.

Yes its better late than never...
    thanks, thank you very much.
  7. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Congratulations Vivek, although these are pretty belated wishes :p The pictures are stunning, especially the one from lower front. A 90HP Punto in Red, a rare sight but it rarely gets better than this! :)
    wish you safe miles all the way!
    Has the City FE got better for you? You mentioned getting 13-14 in city. Mine is a new ride (750 km so far) and it has steadily increased from 10 to 13 now for me. not worried now, as it is too early for me, with very little on the ODO just yet.
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Thank you buddy, FE is nearly the same. But when i bought it, she used to return nearly 14 - 16 but now its b/w 10.5-12. Quite possible due to delhi's traffic.
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    It was raining today and i have got 17 kmpl max with ac as there was no traffic and 15 kmpl overall. Isn't it great guys.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    New update guys, yesterday i have got these mileage figures in city.

Image0002.jpg