1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A new Enthusiast.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Trilok Chandar, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @V. K. Pasupathy Yes, they promised me many dates and they were not giving my Car instead tried convincing me for a White colour which I said a big NO. Now they have said 25th for my Car to arrive since there is some problem at Fiat Pune. I will be very happy to take the delivery by Diwali which is 30th of this month.
    Karan and V. K. Pasupathy like this.
  2. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It is saddening to see this undue delay, especially when Fiat is not selling too many in India. Not many will wait patiently like @Trilok Chandar but will go looking for other options. This way IMO Fiat is hurting itself more.
    Trilok Chandar and cassini like this.
  3. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @V. K. Pasupathy Yeah I know. I literally asked them whether they are willing to sell a Car or not. But then even they were helpless with the Car not reaching them. I opted for Punto Evo after a long search. This car's built quality is what I was attracted for which I would have paid 20+ lakh for any other brand. Suppose my Car doesn't come on time, will wait till Jan 2017 to get it. Because after this month it is almost next year, so might as well get it done next year.
    And I welcome anyone who can help me with a fast delivery. Thank you.
    V. K. Pasupathy likes this.
  4. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hope you get hands on your car soon. I remember I was in same position as yours last year. I had booked ER 90 HP and had to wait almost a month to see it in flesh in dealership. There are perennial issues related with deliveries and hope it gets resolved soon.

One good thing my dealer did was that he had never tried to sell me a car with any other colour. Not even one magnesio grey 90hp, one white 90hp received after my booking resting in their yards.
    Exotica Red is worth a wait. I made up mind by then if punto it has to be 90 HP Exotica Red and no compromise on my stand. It proved to be a good decision so far. Exotic Red is an eye candy.
    linea4me and Trilok Chandar like this.
  5. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR Yes, soon Fiat is gonna get me in its Vault (the secureness you feel when you sit inside the Punto).
    Oh, people all over have this problem with Fiat. And I know it is worth to wait for something like the Evo.

That is good about your dealer, actually I almost went to an extent of cancelling the order to which he replied to opt for a BNW, which is nice colour. But to me was very gross since we buy a new Car for our requirements and not a used one to opt for the available colour. So I said I'll wait till Diwali maximum.

Cheers! I love Exotica Red, even my previous car (Indica Turbo) is Cherry Red to which I'm replacing now with the Evo. Reds are always attractive. In our Fiat'ians case both the Car and the Colour is attractive. Proud!
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    The T-shirt on your profile pic too.
    Congratulations and Welcome to TFI. Enjoy your stay here.
    Trilok Chandar likes this.
  7. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @limraj Hahahaha.. Yes, nice of you to notice that and welcome me.
    Thank you lots and yes I will.
    limraj likes this.
  8. krishna01

krishna01 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Trilok Chandar Why don't you try Ramkay Fiat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trilok Chandar likes this.
  9. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @krishna01 Ramkay did not reply to my queries which I wasn't happy plus RDC gave me good offers compared to Ramkay. Also, RDC and DSC Hyundai are owned by brothers. So I went on to book with RDC Motors. ☺
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
    krishna01 likes this.
  10. krishna01

krishna01 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Trilok Chandar I didn't talk about discount at all when I said to my dad I like this car, His reaction was this ea0f3306f76b59a74f9eb5f2f67ab945.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk