1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A new Enthusiast.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Trilok Chandar, Sep 1, 2016.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    There is some roll, naturally, but there is class-leading grip and control (if that makes sense.) A trade off with the higher gc, the long travel flat-supple (not 'soft' or squishy/bouncy) suspension, slightly higher weight of the car, etc. Imo, the nicest balance on the market, esp given the brakes and the hps.

PS: get the Abarth Punto/Avventura! ;-)

cheers

@Trilok Chandar
    cassini and Trilok Chandar like this.
  2. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @pabhishek, yes right body roll is manageable, not every time I'm going to corner it that hard and I accept it THE BEST. Thank you...:shame:

@prabhjot, the grip and control is awesome. Yeah, the best deal we could get under 10L. Actually I got it at 7.9L.
    Personally I'm fascinated by the Punto Evo's style and dynamics. So no matter what, it is Punto Evo 1.3 and later maybe Abarth or Avvy. To add yes I like diesel cars. Thank you. :shame:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
    pabhishek and prabhjot like this.
  3. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome @Trilok Chandar to Fiat Family and you will have guaranteed happy miles ahead. That's what Fiat stands for. Waiting for some great pictures and some detailed ownership thread.

Hope we meet some day when we have TFI chennai meet finalized. :)
    Trilok Chandar likes this.
  4. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you lots @Giridhar and yes did a search for almost 6 months and got satisfied with Fiat Punto. No words can explain how Punto Evo made me feel the day I took the test drive. As of now people at RDC Motors are dragging my delivery date.
    So will update the forum as the Punto Evo gets home and a sure plan to meet up. Thank you.
    linea4me likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on booking Evo 90 hp. :)
    I could understand how painful it will be to wait for the car. Hope you will get it soon. Keep us posted on the progress.
  6. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you lots @ramjn
    Yes, it is awful to wait for too long, I'm still not sure when they would give me my Evo 90hp. And I know it is gonna be worth the wait.
  7. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats @Trilok Chandar and welcome to the forum and great color (ER) too !!
  8. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thank You lots @Rama
    Yes, Exotica Red is feels Gorgeous and Hot.
  9. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi @Trilok Chandar it seems you have booked at least some 40 days back. Still not delivered even now? What is the last reported status from RDC?