1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A much appreciated Customer Service experience from Fiat

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by mathuranuj, Dec 17, 2015.

1. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Hello All

I drive a 2011 Linea TJet and am very satisfied with the car. However, it had developed a few rust spots on the inner edge of the trunk lid and one near the rear windshield.

I took my car to FASS and showed the spots to them. The warranty official, first informed me that I will have to get this corrected on my own as the car was out of warranty and they would not be able to help me. But I insisted on sending the pictures of the car to FIAT and also that my car had only done 25000 kms, so FIAT should pick this cost, instead of me.

I was pleasantly surprised when the the warranty official called me after about 15 days and informed me that FIAT had considered my case and wanted to acknowledge my loyalty. So they had decided to honor the issue under warranty, after all.

So, to correct the issue, the FASS removed the rust from my trunk lid and got the whole inside of my trunk lid repainted. They also took out the rear window glass and removed the rust from there too and painted the small area there. All this under warranty and no cost to me.

I really appreciate this gesture and customer service from FIAT. Thanks a lot !!!
    Raaz, jackharrisw, pabhishek and 3 others like this.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your car.
    Would you mind sharing the names/contact details of the Warranty official and FASS?
    Raaz and prabhjot like this.
  3. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

This was Oberoi Fiat at Sector 63 Noida. The warranty official is Mohan and the Service Incharge is Gulab Singh.
    prabhjot and Raaz like this.