1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A journey with Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shams, May 21, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes Varun its VFM.

I was strictly against to the drilling the car body. My cars spoiler doesnt require any drills and can be fixed with clips. You can remove it whenever you want.

Original Spoiler requires some kind of adhesive material along with Drills on body. It is nit difficult to remove the original spoiler.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks for the clarification.. will have to ping kiran after a couple of months then :)
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Kedar, are the clips able to hold it well enough so that there's no problem with high speeds
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shams there wont be any problem. It has 4 screws to hold it tight. Even I had the same clipwala spoiler on my 1.2 Emotion Punto.
  5. Shams
    Yes, the clips are very useful.
    They seem to be pretty strong, and can withstand high speeds.
    The spoiler will not fly off.
    We did 170+ in kiran's punto and the spoiler was still there..
    I feel it's vfm and better than the original one.

I got one original spoiler onto my punto.
    It was a messy job fixing the spoiler
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Seat Covers are too good for 9K.
  7. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice seat covers, good hug fit. By the way is the armrest from linea of after market?
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Went through the whole thread now and it was a nice read. You did tell the story with some style.

Nice choice of accessories - which make is the arm rest and how much did you pay for it? A black Punto is always a thing of Joy. If you have not got it yet, get a Jopasu duster - it will help you a lot to keep your car clean.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    one of the best seat covers sticking and fitting i have seen. 9.5 k is too cheap with such a nice quality of work. ofcourse its stanley. it has to be one of the best
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Amit!!

Thanks for the compliments bak and Anoop!! Armrest is the Linea one. Paid around 3300 for the four parts that its constituted of. you can find details in the Armster hand rest thread. Will surely get a jopasu duster. have read lots of good things about it. how much does it cost?
    Thanks a lot Italia-Linea. I was also overjoyed when I first saw the car with these seat covers at the time of taking delivery after fitting..Its tremendous VFM with lots of quality.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011