1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A journey with Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shams, May 21, 2011.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Shams, goto Trend Automobiles, it is at the left at Pillar 48 on Hosur Road, towards Hosur. Call me if you need any directions. You can get everything fixed for a very reasonable amount, with paintless dent removal from them.
    2 people like this.
  2. I second what Driv3R just wrote.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    Sad to see that,this can be easily done and the denting cost should not go more than 1500 INR(Cost as per my region). :)
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Aditya, i was thinking about this option, but since it is in hosur road, i will have to wait till weekend. i am restless now to get it fixed fast ;) will search for such shop in whitefield area so that i can take some time out from my office and get it done. if i cant find any shop here, will go to trend automobiles on saturday !!

- - - Merged Post - - -

hope the picture is visible now Raghu!

- - - Merged Post - - -

thanks Ganges! hoping to get it repaired soon. depends how soon i can find a garage to do it.:)
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  5. Relax, this not a big damage,you can get it done on the weekend.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Got the dent hammered back in shape at a garage not far from my house for 100 bucks. yet to get the bumper re- aligned. since it will take atleast 3-4 hrs, need to find time for that.
    2 people like this.
  7. Hammered?? What about paint? it must have been chipped off due to hammering.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    very little paint had already chipped off due to the fold. so there wasn't much difference in terms of paint after bringing it back to shape. trying to upload a pic to show the result. its not very neatly done but though.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    picture after denting:
    edit: not able to upload from office. will do it on reaching home.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    picture after denting :

2013-11-26 11.19.22.jpg