1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A journey with Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shams, May 21, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

Difficult to guess what had happened from the picture. Hope that the occupants were safe.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

As I told I haven't been able to recollect exactly how it happened..so describing from what people told me.. I was alone in the car. Had dropped two of my friends before this happened
    location was 100 mtrs before ramamurthy nagar signal on outer ring road (bangaloreans would know the place).
    Here the road becomes narrow and a knee height divider starts. I would have been at a speed of not more than 40 kmph.
    Supposedly something suddenly tried to cross the road from the left side in front of me due to which i would have swerved to the right and hit on the divider, guess is that accidently accelerator got pressed instead of brake(also i was new to driving then). Car hit the divider from the right side and toppled. I was pulled out from the car by hawkers and autowallas present there..
    To make matters worse I was not wearing seatbelts at that time. Not that i never used to wear them..infact most of the times i wore them religiously...but since it was a fateful day...i had missed to wear.
    Got hit on the forehead where I got five stitches later on.
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    looking at those pics made me much worried. much relieved to see you were alright.unfortunately accidents are usually not man made but just happens. so seatbelts and other safety devices may or may not prove helpful so let us remember almighty for a moment before we start our rides.

much glad to see your ride was restored back to original. i hope there does not exist any of the after effects of impact in your ride presently if no,then service personnels are worth appreciation as pictures says it all.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

That was scary buddy.

Good that you escaped with minor injuries.

And a great job done on the Punto in restoring it back.

5. shams

shams Esperto

Never forget to do that now!! :)
  6. thats a rellief you came out with minor injuries..
    now put your head down and drive safe..
    always fasten your seat belts..
    those pics are more scary than my thing
  7. shams

shams Esperto

u bet i always do that now:)
    infact i don't remember even having started the car without wearing the seatbelt post this incident.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats too scary & thanks to God & Punto that you are safe.

What about Punto did you repaire it.

Drive safely henceforward
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Punto was treated at TASS and is fit n fine now. It had to stay there for 2.5 months initially and then twice again for a week each time. Some recent pics are there in the beginning of page 3 of this thread.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey hey Shams, Are you fine,
    What HAPPENED????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I am surprised..............................................