1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A journey with Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shams, May 21, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, I think his car is with KHT right?
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yes the car is with KHT. just came back after getting them to start the work of dismantling the concerned parts! this piece of work is expected to take another half an hour after which they will take pictures and send email for extended warranty approval.
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Too bad that the owner has to see through the progress of his car at each step and SC seems to behave irresponsible. How come there is no UPS/generator for power at SC?

Shams, Sad to see your car stalled and hope it would be given back asap in top condition
  4. I think we should be giving KHT some time to settle down. Vecto took a month before they could start service properly.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Work is going on. They will be delivering the car tomorrow evening as promised earlier.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I had come to office in auto/bus today to take delivery of my car in the evening.
    just got some bad news! timing kit has been replaced but there is lot of engine noise noise on starting.

they are going to open the engine head to see what could be the problem.
    now since this is a major work, after i have given consent for opening the head, they will inform the EW company and wait for their approval to carry on with the work. EW company would send someone for inspection before they approve.

asked if the SC people have done this kind of work before before agreeing for engine work! was told that they have done it many times.

preparing myself for a long wait now :(
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Request KHT for a loaner car :).
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shams, we understand that wait is agonizing for car lovers. Positive thing is that work has already started without much of delays. Hope you get behind the wheels of your beloved soon.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hmm. Not a good news to hear. Hope, everything gets alright soon.

Good idea. Try to get a T-Jet. :)
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Yeah SC should provide an alternate ride for the time being till your ride is back